𝓮𝔁𝓹𝓮𝓻𝓲𝓶𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰// harry x ron

warnings!!
slight smut// make out// boyxboy

harry didn't know how to say it. the thought of telling his best friend that he might fancy guys, and risk losing him? dreadful. and it's not like that's talked about, especially at hogwarts. i mean, there were girls like luna and ginny, but not guys. the two boys were laying on their beds in silence, with similar problem plaguing their minds.

"hey ron, you ever think about like, gay people at hogwarts?" harry asked sheepishly.

"well, that's an odd question, i guess so? i mean there's luna and ginny, and i'm about 90% sure dracos a bloke, why do you ask?"       

    harry took a deep breath. ron had no problem with ginny, being his own sister and all, so that's good.

"well.. i guess i- erm,i think i might fancy.. Cedric?"

ron paused for a moment. "so, you're gay?" he questioned.

"umm i'm not sure? and i don't really know how to find out." harry replied honestly.

"well, i support you of course! but what about cho?"

ron knew harry might've fancied her, but like he also fancy cedric at the same time? he wasn't sure if that's exactly how it worked.
harry hesitated,

"i don't know, i just don't know if i like boys or girls! i'm so confused, and everything with the tournament and the yule ball and the death eaters, now this? it feels like the world is just closing in on me." harry started to tear up,

    when ron thought of an idea, to hopefully solve both of their problems.

"bloody hell mate, this is really getting to you.. i mean, there is always one way to figure out if you are gay or not.."

"you don't mean.."  harry thought, "but, you're not.. so wouldn't you find that weird?"

   ron said it as if it was just a normal thing to do.

"to be honest mate, i've been questioning my sexuality too.. so it will be a win for both of us either way?"

"oh, yeah.. i see"

"..well, uhm" ron replied awkwardly

"..okay, here goes" harry said,

   as he leaned in to actually touch lips with his best mate. it lasted less than 2 seconds. they could barley even tell what happened, when the pulled away.

   the two boys made eye contact, and before on of them could say anything, the ginger leaned in and passionately kissed harry, leaving him to melt into the kiss. this time it lasted much longer, with more passion, more fire behind it.
   harry opened his youth for air and ron took that as an opportunity to explore. their tounges collided and harry let out a breathy moan, leaving ron smirking, and him scarlet. ron leaned back onto his bed, leaving harry on top, starting to shift against ron, trying to receive some of what they both now noticed was in their pants. they let out soft moans of pleasure and ron started kissing down harry's neck. the friction started getting rougher when harry spoke up between kisses.

"do you really think we should.. cause i'm not very sure i'm ready."

"don't worry, i am in no way ready for that either, especially with my best friend." ron agreed.

   they finally sat up, breathless, and awkwardly stared at the ground.

"well uhm.. that was, interesting." ron broke the silence.

"erm, yeah i agree." harry replied, "so, do you think you know?"

ron thought for a moment. "i mean, yeah, i liked it, but i also could imagine hermione doing the same thing?"

harry's eyes shot to ron "me too! not about hermione though, cho." "like, i'm not going to lie, i quite liked it, as you can tell.." harry glances quickly down. "but i also think i would like it with a girl?"

   ron then shifted uncomfortably from wear he was sitting, also realizing there was still a slight problem.

"so, uhhh.. i'll take the bathroom first?"
"then when you're.. done with that, let's go see luna and ginny. they might be able to help us."