Chapter 13: Kayla, Mistress of Mayhem

Kayla's POV

Okay. Sophie and Fitz. Sophitz. Plan Sophitz. I began to inch toward their room, fully prepared to blast Fitz off my sister. They had announced their relationship that morning with rainbow mush that tastes like milkshake, and a orange apple that tastes like oatmeal. It was yummers. "What are you doing?" "AHHHH!!" I screeched, mentally reviewing which defensive spells I could use to ward off the person. "Crinus Muto!" I yelled, thinking of a bright pink braid. Sophie and Fitz ran out their room to be greeted by me, on the floor, and Keefe, with a hot pink braid down his back, down to his waist.

Fitz took one look at him and shouted for everyone to wake up, then promptly burst into laughter. Sophie looked shocked, all while trying to stifle her giggles. Biana came running, and started howling. Alden and Della came a second later, and made it clear they were trying not to laugh. "Okay, what's going on? Why is everyone laughing at me?" That just made everyone laugh harder. one by one, everyone came down from their rooms and started to chuckle. Then giggle. Then laugh. Soon, their tinny laughs turned into belly laughs, drawing Tam (I finally got his name right) from his room. "What? I'm trying to sle--" he was cut off by the sight of Keefe. He was laughing harder than the rest of us. Heck, he was wailing with laughter! 

"What's going on?" Keefe said, confused. Tears dripping down my face, I conjured a mirror. "A- Accio Mirror!" I handed it to Keefe. He took one look at himself and started the drama. "Please! Please turn my hair back! I'll do any thing! PLEASE!!! PLEASE!!!" he yelled. They all got quiet, seeing what was I going to do? "Anything?" I asked, trying to stop the smirk from getting bigger on my face. I failed miserably. "Anything." He said, kneeling down. "Okay. You have to stop bragging about your hair for the rest of these 2 weeks, and instead of bragging about your hair, you'll compliment Tam on his hair and criticize your hair. Deal?" "Anything BUT THAT!!" He said. "I guess I'll leave your hair like this! It's magic, so elixirs can't fix it." "Fine. Deal." and we shook on it. "Great hair, Tam. Say it!! SAY IT!" I told him. "Great hair, tam." Only it came out "Grea haiw am."  "Audibly!" I said, all sing-songy. "GREAT HAIR, TAM!" He yelled at Tam. "Thank you, Keefe." He said. "Not." a second later. "Now put it back!" He told me. Fine. His loss. "Finite Incantatem!" I cried, aiming my wand on him. 

Keefe emerges from a puff of green smoke with his hair messy and disheveled, but back to normal. He patted his hair down so it would look fine. Big mistake. It poofed up again. He repeated it 20 times. "KAyla! WHAT DID YOU DO????"  "I made your hair something to critique, is all." I shrugged. Tam came up to me. "Thank you." "Kayla, Mistress of Mayhem, at your service!"

A/N

Well, that was something to laugh about. Who knew sweet, innocent Kayla would ever do such a thing? Me! Well, I am the author. Yay! Suggestions are welcome! Bye!

~LILI