"I know you out of all of us in this room holds the most pain since your parent's passing," she starts, watching Naila shudder at the statement. "I didn't want you to know and feel sorry for me or you and Crystal try to help me out."

"So you were never going to tell me? You were just going to leave just like my parents?" Naila grits her teeth letting the words seethe right out.

Crystal hastily walks up to Naila grabbing her up by the blazer Michael so graciously gave her. Naila could feel the anger and disgust radiating just by the way she was being grabbed.

"How dare you talk to grandma like that little girl."

"Crystal take your hands off of me right now..."

"Naila you better watch who you're talking to because I'm not in the mood for your little bitchy attitude right now," Crystal fumes.

With all of the strength she could muster up, Naila pushes Crystal making her stumble back a bit almost falling on the hospital bed. Just as quick as she'd fallen back she was back on her feet ready to charge at Naila. With their grandfather a few feet away he rushes between the two pushing Crystal back.

"What has gotten into you two? We all need each other more than anything right now!" 

He looks at Crystal giving her a disapproving look and she shakes her head turning away to go to Rosalina's bedside.

"Naila? Sunflower do you want to go take a walk outside and talk?"

Naila shakes her head and in the driest tone responds, "Please just take me back to Michael."

Charlie turns to look at his wife and eldest granddaughter for some sort of help but Crystal rolls rolls her eyes and Rosalina just shrugs. It's been a minute since he's been in this position. Comforting all three women that were in the room was nothing new to him. When his son and daughter in law died in that car crash he knew this would be his job for some time. Even though they branched off and Crystal and Naila live together away from their grandparents he knew he'd always have to be their strength.

"Are you sure you don't want to go on one of our little walks and talk?" He suggests, walking up to grab a hold of her hand. "That used to help you feel better."

"No," she frowns dropping her head, slowly removing her hand from his grasp. "I just want to go to Michael that's all."

That's where she found most if not all of her comfort ever since they rekindled. It was something about him that made her feel like everything was going to be okay—even when they weren't.

"Okay, if that's what you want baby girl," Charles sighs, now grabbing ahold of her arm. "Say goodbye to your grandmother."

Naila freezes once those triggering words sink in into her mind.  'Say goodbye to your grandmother.' It was as if she were back at the gravesite where she was standing right in front of the tombstones of her parents. Her Rosalina on one side of her, Crystal on the other with Charles behind them. After hours of standing there Charles speaks up saying, 'It's time to say goodbye..."

At the top of her lungs she screams, "NO DON'T SAY THAT."

Everyone in the room was taken aback by the sudden outburst. Not one of them knew how much this was really affecting her. Any minute she could break.