Chapter 3.

Waking up to the sound of your alarm clock made you wonder what time it was."I wonder why that figure decided to run off like that...was it me?"your thoughts kept continuing and after what seemed like eternity your mother opened your room door and then greeted you "you alright?" "Yeah my mom I'm fine why are you here?" "I'm here for laundry" "oh I think I just tossed all of it in a floor pile on the floor"your mother sighed and walked over to the pile."mom?" "Yeah Y/N?" "Is there anything to eat?" "Check the fridge" "alright".you got up from your bed and walked over to the kitchen to inspect the fridge.

-time skip-

The landline rang and walked over to it to answer it."hello?" "Seven days..." just before you answered back the other line erupted with laughter "I'm kidding Y/N" "very funny Kate what's up?" "I'll tell you what's up me and Jane throwing party tonight ha ha!" "You seem very eager" "and you're not?" "What time?" "Well probably around eight or nine" "probably?" "Well anyways I'll talk to you later Y/N bye" "bye..." you hung the phone and scratched your head "that girl won't even make sense sometimes oh well" you walked away from the landline to find your mother.