"Hey, you're so funny man." JJ keeps taunting the other boy.

"JJ, stop. Calm down." I say catching his attention. His eyes soften when he looks down at me. "Please?" The boy nods at me, relaxing a little.

"Dirty Pogues!" Topper shouts. I whirl around quickly, my eyes narrowing in anger. They really just wanted to make it worse. John B launches himself at the Kook, shoving him, making him stumble several feet backward.

Pope steps in front of John B, finally getting involved. "We're supposed to be incognito, remember?"

Topper steps forward, his arm pulled back before launching his fist into John B's jaw. John B stumbles back, falling into the shallow water. A collective gasp echoes through the air.

"Guys? Guys!" Sarah yells.

Topper punches the brunette again as he tries to get up. "Hey, John B! Don't make me drown you like your old man, all right?"

"Hey! Top!" The blond looks up at me.

"What? You got something to say Kook Queen?"

"Yeah. Why don't you shut the hell up?" I snap.

"I don't think so." Topper punches the boy in the water again.

The crowd surrounding my friends start cheering. "Fight! Fight! Fight!"

Kiara jogs up behind me. "What the hell is going on?"

"The boys might've had too much to drink." I state.

"Look." Kiara nods towards the boys.

John B stands again, tackling Topper to the ground. Both boys grunt as they slam into the wet sand.

Pope steps in front of Kie and I. "John B, let it go, man!"

"Stop, you guys!" Kie shouts, voice cracking.

Both boys breathe heavy from the harsh impacts they had both taken. They continue to fight, grappling with each other and getting punches in when they could. They grunt each time one of them gets hit. The sound of bone on bone contact makes me cringe.

"Topper! Knock it off!" I yell.

I notice Kiara running her hands through her hair, stressed. I glance at her, giving her a worried look. Her eyes dart away from mine, a scowl coming over her face.

I roll my eyes looking back to the boys fighting. Topper finally flips John B over his back, causing a loud gasp from John B. John B lands with a loud thud and a big splash. Topper holds the boys head under the water.

"Topper! Stop, no!" Sarah calls out frantic.

"Oh my fucking god. He's drowning him." I stress.
"Top, get the fuck off him!"

"No! He's drowning him." Pope repeats, looking over at us girls.

Sarah continues to yell at her boyfriend as he continues to drown our friend.

My mouth widens as a loud gasp escapes my lips when JJ rushes over, pressing a gun to the blondes head. I shudder as I hear him click the safety off. I step behind Pope.

I could feel tears burning in my eyes at the sight of the boy I cared so much for holding a deadly weapon to Topper's temple. I froze in my place, my breath going ragged, body going cold.

"Yeah, you know what it is." JJ states. "Your move, broski."

"Come on, chill dude." Pope yells from in front of me.

I remain unmoving as the crowd dispersed around me. My eyes stay trained on the boys in front of me.

"Stop! JJ!" Sarah screams, her voice raw from all the yelling. "Put the gun down!"

"Did you say something, princess?" JJ demands from the Kook.

"We're good. We're good." Topper yells, holding his hands up in surrender as he stands.

"Kie! Can you check your psycho friend, please?" Sarah yells out.

JJ finally turns away from the other blonde boy. "Okay, everyone, listen up!" JJ points the gun up in the air, towards the sky. "Get the hell off our side of the island." He releases two bullets onto the sky.

I flinch at the loud bangs that ring out from the gun. My knees go weak, making me fall to the ground. I brace myself on my hands and knees, staring at the cold grains of sand that were sticking to my finger tips.

I could hear the Pogues arguing but I couldn't understand what they were saying over the loud buzz that had filled my ears.

I feel hands wrap around my waist, pulling me to my feet. I recoil away from the blonde when I see his face, stumbling away from him.

"No!" I call out. I take off running. Running away from the beach. Away from the Pogues. Away from him.