torture - henry hart

- Henry's POV -

I walk into the Man Cave to see everyone gathered around the monitors. Confused, I walk over to see everyone look at me with saddened eyes. 

"What's going on?" I ask looking at everyone, and then to Ray. 

"It's Y/N." He said wiping a tear and walking away. 

"Y/N? What about Y/N?" I ask quickly looking at Charlotte and Jasper. 

"We were sent a video, a video sent from Drex. He found Y/N, and kidnapped her. She's at a secret location, and we can't trace where the video came from." Schwoz answered looking up at the file. 

"But, that's the whole reason why I broke up with her. To keep her safe from Drex, and everyone else who wants to destroy Kid Danger." I say pulling my hair, pacing back and forth. "She was supposed to be protected now." 

Charlotte walks up to me.

"I guess he didn't care, and knew that you still loved her." She said sadly. I look down at her, and walk over to the monitor. 

"Show me the video, Schwoz." I say.

"Henry, it's really bad, and I don't think you should..."

"Schwoz, show me the video!" I yell, leaning over the counter, watching the monitors. 

He sighs, clicking on the file, and the video began to play. 

"Stop! Henry! Help! Please!" Y/N screamed over the video. I look at her covered in bruises and blood rushing down her head. She continues screaming to a black figure hitting her and cutting her with a knife. "Please, I didn't do anything!" She screamed more.

I couldn't watch it anymore. I walk away from the screens, looking down at the floor. 

"Henry..." Ray began. 

"This is your fault!" I scream at him, pointing at him. "If you didn't make me break up with her, she would have been protected. But no, all you cared about was our secret, and made me lose the one girl that I couldn't live without. But I did it, for you." 

Ray looks at me sadly and I scoff. 

"And now she's in danger, being tortured. We have to save her." I say pulling out my gum. 

"We don't even know where she's being held captive. Drex has many evil lairs, and I don't know where we would begin. Or even know if he's even there." Schwoz said.

"Then, let's watch the video more, see what's in the back. Try to get clues to find her." Ray said walking over to the monitors, and playing the video. 

They begin to play the video over and over, looking for signs. Her continuing of screaming was making me tear up, and beginning to get angry. 

"Oh my god! Please!" I scream, "How can you listen to that! Please turn it off!" 

Everyone looks at me sadly, and I begin to cry sitting down on the couch. 

"Okay, that's enough." Ray said, and Schwoz turned it off. 

"I...I can't deal with this." I shake my head, putting my head into my hands. "We have to find her!" 

"And we will Henry, we're doing everything we can." Charlotte said and I stand up. 

"No you're not. If you won't find her, than I will." I say changing into my suit and heading up the tube, leaving them. 

— Imagine that Henry found her alone in an alley, on the verge of death, and brought her back to the Man Cave —

"Kid, there you are!" Ray said, but stopped when he saw me carrying Y/N into the Man Cave. 

"Schwoz, she needs medical attention!" Charlotte screamed, and Schwoz ran in the back of the room to get the medical equipment. 

I held her in my arms, and I look down at her. She kept coming in and out of consciousness, mouthing words under her breath. I hold her closely to my chest, reassuring her that everything will be okay. 

By the time I found her, she was in an alley behind a warehouse, passed out. I was guessing that Drex let her go because she was the verge of dying, and she would be no use to get to us. 

Schwoz comes out with a hospital bed, while Charlotte and Jasper grabbed the other equipment. I set her in the bed, and Schwoz quickly set her up with the IV. I grab her delicate hand, watching her.

I look over her, and see the bruises and cuts that covered her body, and I couldn't imagine what she's been through. The next time I saw Drex, I was going to kill him. I was going to kill him for hurting Y/N and leaving her to die in the alley. 

I told Ray everything about finding her. 

"I'm glad you found her, Henry. Now, we just have to wait till she heals and wakes up." He said looking at her. 

"She's very lucky. If you didn't find her sooner, she would not have made it." Schwoz said taping the last tube to her and stepping back. 

"Is she going to be okay?" I ask him, sitting next to her on the side of the bed. 

"She will, I know she will. She lost a lot of blood, and she's very tired. She just needs some rest." He answered and I nod.

After a few hours of waiting, I feel her hand squeeze around mine. I sit up to look at her, and her eyes were on mine. 

"Henry?" She croaked out and I nodded, squeezing her hand. 

"You're safe, Y/N. You're safe." I tell her, beginning to cry. 

"Thank you." She said crying as well. "For saving me. Even though we're not really together anymore." 

I shake my head at her. 

"I will always save you Y/N. No matter what." I tell her. 

"Henry, is everything okay?" She asks me and I nod my head no. 

"Suddenly I'm longing for you back," I began looking up at her. "I caused you pain that you did not deserve." 

"Henry, it's fi..."

"And you said that I'll never understand." I say. 

"Henry..."

"Could you tell me why the fuck this hurts...when I broke you first." I finish saying, looking down.  "I broke up with you, when you needed me most." 

"Henry, I forgive you." She sobbed, putting her hand on my face. 

"You shouldn't." I say.

"But I understand. You were just trying to protect me." She says.

"But you got hurt." I cry looking at her. 

"All that matters is I made it out alive, and I'm here with you." She smiles. I look from her eyes, to her mouth, and kiss her passionately. 

She kisses me back, holding onto my arm, pulling me in closer. I back up looking in her eyes. 

"So...you're Kid Danger."