Chapter 10 - Friends-

A/N

Y'ALL-

I JUST FOUND OUT THE BLUE THING ON LUKE'S CHAIN IS A BLUR RABBIT FOOT-

AND THE BACKSTORY IS ADORABLE WITH CHARLIE'S GRANDPA AND AHHH. I am crying lol. JHIWOSHHCWSCNONJONC I thought it was a pocketknife or something JHHASHAQH.

I need that in the story lolz.

OKAY ENJOY READING!!
💜💜

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Julie's POV~

I fell asleep thinking-

WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED?!?!??!

There is clearly something the boys are hiding from me.

--------

I wake up around 11pm. That's what I get for staying up super late. I get dressed and walk downstairs to get breakfast.

I wanna know what they are so worried about. It makes me worry.

My relationship is slowly fading with Luke. I just want to be with him. No one else.

I pour a cup of milk and set some bread in the toaster.

I hear a whoosh behind me.

Kristina: HEY JULIE!!

oh gosh.

Julie: Hey Krus- kristina!

I say sarcastically.

Kristina: Me and Luke had the time of our lives yesterday!! I mean his 'thing' is so bi-

I can literally feel the steam raising out from my ears.

It's okay Julie! Just breath! Breath! Don't do it! Don't do i-

i did it.

Julie: Oh shut up you filthy whore!! I was literally with him you dumbass!! Stop trying to make me feel worthless cause it isn't working!! You are just a little attention seeker waiting for guys to play with you! I honestly don't know why Luke is dating you!! He is way to good for you. He deserves none of us! I wish you would leave us alone. Maybe if you cross over, you can go ride someone who doesn't give a crap!!

I scream at her.

oh n-

Kristina: SO YOU ARE GONNA PLAY THAT GAME HUH? I will literally beat you up if you touch my boyfriend. Go rot in hell Jules.

OH THAT IS IT!

I run over to her and kick her in the gut.

I am not a violent person, I don't know why I am even doing this. I regret every minute of it.

She look at me before striking my face.

A hot burn rising against my face. I manage to get myself on top of her, beating her face off til' there is no reaction. Her face throbs of pain.

WHAT IN THE WORLD JULIE?? THIS IS NOT LIKE YOU! STOP!

I get off her.

um-

Before I could flee the scene, Luke poofs in.

Kristina: LUKIE!! THIS CRAZY GIRL ATTACKED ME!

Luke gives me a worried look, then all of a sudden his face changes rapidly, into a angry face.

Luke: WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY BABY JULIE!! YOU ARE A MONSTER!!

He said running over to her.

Luke: It's okay bubs! I am here!