Chapter 7 - Riffs-

A/N

Ya'll, this is gonna be a good chapter- 

i fEEelLlL iTTt iNNnN mYYYy boNNNEEeeEsSSs

ew

okay

ANYWAYS HAVE YOU GUYS LISTENED TO OLIVIA'S NEW SONG ' Drivers License'?? IT IS SOO GOOD!

OKAY!

ENJOYYY!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Julie's POV~

oh 

no.

why in the world does Luke wanna do this? 

I mean you do you buddy.

Kristina holds onto Luke's shoulder as he yanks his guitar from his stand. He is clearly upset about something.

Maybe how Kristina is treating him like an object? The thing that I am confused about is that he would've broken up with her already. Maybe it's an interesting relationship? I don't know.

The one thing I am scared about is if Luke tries to hurt Nick. Nick honestly rocks the electric guitar, Luke is gonna be pissed if he loses.

Nick goes and grabs his guitar from his car. When he comes back, Luke is already ready.

Luke: Hurry up!!

Nick: Oh shut up big boy

Nick snaps back.

He straps on his guitar and connects his amp. He goes to plug it in by Luke's outlet.

Luke: Uh-no, use that one!

He points to an outlet on the other side of the room.

Nick: Dude! It's just an outlet!

Luke: If it is just an outlet, then why does it matter!

Nick: I would like to ask you the same question!

By now the boys are chest to chest, staring into each others souls, I mean, Luke doesn't have one so-

Julie: Luke just let him use the outlet!

Luke looks at me, drops his head, and moves out of Nick's way.

Carrie: Okay, no hurting anyone!

Luke: No promises

he growls

Nick: mhm-

Kristina: Go Lukie Pukie!!

We all turn to her and give her a 'shut up and go home' look.

I roll my eyes and turn back to see Luke eyeing Nick with anger.

Alex and Reggie somehow got popcorn?

Carrie: Okay, Luke...you start.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-Luke's POV-

THIS GIRLFRIEND STEALING LETTERMEN JACKET DOOFUS JERKFACE IS GONNA GET IT!!

I hate this boy with PASSION!

If I could, I would kill him right then and there, but I am not a violent guy, honestly if I do say so myself, I am a gentle person... BUT NOT WITH YICK!!

I begin.

I start off with a simple riff, smooth and crisp.

Oick laughs as he cuts me off with the most beautiful riff I have ever heard.