| ASTRO | Imagine #11 - Moonbin |

Edition: January - 2021

Summary: healing time with your boyfriend after having a complicated day at college.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The last couple of days had been tiring for you. This week your classes began after the winter vacation. You were pretty excited to return and see your friends again; however, you felt a little anxious to enter the school corridors. It's been a year or so since you began a formal relationship with Moonbin, who's known for being a member of a music group called Astro. So, it was evident that most of the students would know about your love life after his company confirmed that Moonbin started to date someone who has no connection to the music industry. It was shocking to many people, but most of Astro's fans responded with positive messages and lovely comments.

Yet, for you, it was clear that not everything would have a "good" ending; after all, you know there are people that aren't happy when some artists find their significant other. Unfortunately, you had to experience the "bad" side of the situation from close. Inside your college, there are various fans from Astro, and they are against your relationship with Moonbin. So, coming back to school after the holiday season was tough on you. Many comments about "your place," or the things you should do, started to go around the school corridors. Your friends told you to brush everything off; however, it was a difficult task to accomplish.

*Current time – Back home*

You are lying down on the couch while drinking hot chocolate and watching a movie. There were some chores you needed to get done; however, your gloomy self wasn't letting you make anything work. You aren't crying, but you feel down after hearing such damaging words coming from people you used to call "friends."

The door from the entrance got opened, but you didn't turn back and kept your eyes glued on the TV. Shortly, you felt someone touching your shoulder, making you look up at the person.

-Oh, Moonbin. – You said while staring at him for some seconds and then looked away.

-Oh, Y/N. – Moonbin imitated you before kissing your head and sitting next to you. -I came early because the manager let us leave sooner. – He explained, looking at you happily.

-Why didn't you stay with Rocky or MJ? – You asked, sounding somewhat upset that Moonbin came to see you.

-Ouch! That hurts. – Moonbin chuckled awkwardly.

-Sorry. – You spoke before sitting correctly on the couch and then placed your hands together. -I'm glad that you are here; I didn't mean to sound indifferent. – You assured Moonbin before taking a deep breath.

-I know you, so it's okay. But I notice that you are without light, gloomy in some way. – Moonbin said while moving your hair gently. -What happened? – He asked.

-The usual; classes drained all of my energy. – You lied before fidgeting your fingers.

-I don't believe that's the only thing that happened. – Moonbin spoke before placing your head on his shoulder. -Did you get bothered again? – He asked, concerned.

You didn't say anything; instead, you held Moonbin tightly against you while closing your eyes.

-Who was it, huh? I'm going to your university right now and complain about the behavior of their students. – Moonbin sternly said while caressing your head softly.

-Does it matter who it was, Moonbin? – You questioned before getting apart from him.

-What's bothering you then? – Moonbin questioned.

-The things everyone says. I mean, I get why they would feel disappointed after finding out who's your partner. – You spoke before rubbing your eye slightly.

-Come on, you can't be serious, Y/N. – Moonbin scoffed before pulling you close to him. -It doesn't matter who was next to me; people would trash on that person because it wasn't Eunwoo. – Moonbin disclosed, making you chuckle slightly.

-It's a strong "ship." So, I don't blame your fans for wanting that. – You admitted, which made Moonbin laugh. He looked at you for some seconds before pecking your lips, and then he began to hug you like a teddy bear.

-I chose you because there's no one else that makes me feel like you do. – Moonbin assured before glancing at you. -You are mine, and I wouldn't change anything about you. So, stop caring about what others say about us. – Moonbin spoke, his smile taking your worries away.

-My friends told me the same thing, but I guess I didn't want to listen after hearing so many backlashes from my classmates. – You said before taking a deep breath. -Thanks for coming, by the way. – You grinned at Moonbin before kissing his hand.

-I was missing you a lot. The members told me to go with them, but I desired to cuddle with you and eat something together. – Moonbin disclosed while caressing your hands.

-Oh, yeah, I forgot it was time to have lunch. – You admitted while looking at the hour on the clock.

-Of course. But you did remember to make hot chocolate. – Moonbin teased while looking at your empty cup.

-How do you know it was chocolate? – You asked, confused.

-I know you too well. So, try me. – Moonbin challenged, making you laugh.

-That's a good sign then. But before we keep talking about chocolate, let's get up and prepare lunch. – You said while looking at Moonbin.

-No, no, cuddles before eating. I'm not very hungry right now. – Moonbin complained while hugging you tightly.

-I guess we can do that until you want to eat. – You smiled before turning around, and then you placed your legs around Moonbin's torso while surrounding his neck with your arms.

-Little monkey, you are going to fall if you don't hold onto me. – Moonbin spoke while staring at your eyes.

-I'm holding you very tight, so I don't think I'll fall. – You assured Moonbin.

-Oh, is that so? – Moonbin questioned before standing up from the couch, making you held him tighter. He chuckled as he pretended to stumble.

-Yah! No, no! – You chuckled while closing your eyes, hiding your face against Moonbin's chest. He laughed at your reaction before taking you towards the bedroom.

Moonbin placed you on the mattress before lying beside you. He chuckled while staring at you, and then he caressed your hair before winking at you. Immediately, both got close to each other and embraced one another.

-Let's sleep for some minutes and then eat when we wake up. – You suggested while smiling at Moonbin.

-Hmm, alright. – Moonbin nodded before kissing your forehead. -See? We don't have to listen to the world when we have each other. Plus, we are the only ones who know how we are with one another. – Moonbin spoke while holding you closer to him.

-Right. – You grinned while enjoying the sensation of having Moonbin close to you.

Both held each other before falling asleep on the bed. Moonbin kissed your head before closing his eyes, which made you feel loved and secure.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading! I hope you enjoyed the story.

Moonbin's books:

The Feeling of Ending -- Season 1 (Completed)

Nights Awake -- Season 2 (Completed)