Discovery

Mei went over and slapped Izuku, who woke up. She simply held the tube out and stated, "You need to spit in this so I have your D.N.A., this will let me determine who's safe and who isn't."

Momo coughed to get her attention while Izuku spit into the tube, "Setsuna did something so just exclude her, we'll have enough people to determine whether Setsuna was safe or not."

Mei nodded as she went towards Ibara and turned the machine on, as she scanned it over her body and it beeped at where her womb would be, "Well, there's one we know that isn't safe."

Next she moved to Momo, while Momo was scanning it went off, but near her mouth. A false alarm, other then that she was clear. Mei looked towards Tsuyu and could tell she was hoping for the reader to go off. As she scanned Tsuyu it beeped where her womb was, Tsuyu slightly perked up at knowing she had a chance, "So, we know it's either Yui, Setsuna or Me that's safe. I'll go ahead and scan myself."

While Mei scanned herself it went off like Tsuyu and Ibara, she was okay with it, but would have liked to know how it happened. Next she went to the last one, Yui. If it beeped she was a guaranteed mother, with her stupid classmate giving her fertility pills rather than Aspirin. While everyone was in suspense, Yui was hoping for it to beep, while the situation wasn't the best, she'd never pass this opportunity up! It went for a while without anything as it beeped, to make sure it wasn't a fluke she had Izuku spit in the tube again and retry. Sure enough it beeped, Yui smiled at the fact that she had her newest addition to the family. Meaning Setsuna and Momo were clear, Tsuyu, Mei, and Ibara would have to be watched, and Yui and Izuku had to prepare baby names. Izuku just sat on the bed in shock as Yui sat next to him and cuddled up to him. Not letting the opportunity pass by, Mei cuddled on his other side, Momo placed her bust on his head, Tsuyu laid with her head in his lap, Ibara and Setsuna were beside Momo using their hands on his shoulders. Izuku would never abandon them, everyone knew that. As they were all sitting in a moment of silent bliss, Izuku said something, "I figured out why this happened, and I'm disappointed in Nezu"

Ibara perked up and asked, "What do you mean by Nezu?"

Izuku sighed as he grabbed the marriage certificate, "This could only happen if Nezu was trying to cover his tracks. Here's what I think happened. Nezu was doing a surprise drill, you know, like fire or tornado drills, but this time it was a hero based one. He had the staff throw what he thought was fake grenades into each classroom, that explains why the teachers never showed up. He had rigged them all to a motion detection system to set them all off if someone touched one of them. Something only capable for Nezu to activate perfectly on time so his staff wouldn't be effected. Though I'm assuming he never bothered checking the bombs because of their toy like appearance, and the moment Bakugo touched it, the bombs went off. Nezu probably hadn't expected it and had the staff pushed us to our dorms, you girls came in here looking for me, and since I had no crush I accepted. Noticing that he made it worse he gave all the people a marriage certificate to make it official in case of accidents. My guess is if I look around I'll find a few other things."

They reluctantly let him get up, since he completely lost his train of thought and started looking for the final bit of evidence, he forgot to get dressed before getting up. The girls didn't mind, Mei was surprised at first but smirked while licking her lips. She made a good choice. After a minute or two of Izuku searching he found a box Momo had never seen, despite them being in her room. Izuku found his evidence and opened it to find, "Like I thought, seven identical rings that only Nezu could pay for. I bet if we look around we'll see other couples with matching rings"

The girls went slack as he just proved his own theory, it was quiet until Ibara said, "Izuku, seeing as you have rings, shouldn't you give them to us?"

Izuku questioned it while looking down and finally realized he was naked, "I'll make it special, but after I'm dressed!"

With that he ran to the bathroom before changing. Once he came out he grabbed the box and revealed that he hadn't seen the rings themselves, just the fact they all said the same thing on the label, 'Golden ring encrusted with emerald and a green diamond in the center.'

Izuku took each one out and opened the first of the seven and holding his hand out towards the girls, "Please touch the ring as it's mine, I want to feel like you all gave it to me."

The girls complied and each touched the ring before Izuku put it on his right ring finger. Next he unboxed one and got on one knee in front of Yui, "Seeing as you're the bearer of my future child, I will care for and love you as much as I possibly can, I will never betray, hurt or use you, please accept this ring my beloved."

Yui smiled and held per hand out, "Yes, I will love you till death do us part!"

Izuku slid the ring on her finger before opening one and giving it to Tsuyu, then Ibara, he still says everything good about them but I'm to lazy to write it. After he put the final ring on Setsuna's hand, Izuku went towards the group and pulled them all into a group hug, "If I have to be honest, this is all I've ever wanted and more. All I ever wanted was someone to call my own, I'll love you all forever, nothing can change that. I'm just glad things worked out in the end, and that I have six very special girls in my life, and soon to be another sunshine. I couldn't have gotten a better life if I won the lottery."