What?!

Izuku finally came to and questioned what was going on. As he remembered yesterday's event he remembered the bomb, it exploded, but into pink dust, not anything like what he expected. He tried getting up, but to no avail. When he questioned the events he finally felt what was off, 'The ceiling is a different color, and this bed is much softer than mine or the ones in the nurses office. It almost feels like it's made of silk.'

Izuku noticed how his entire body seemed heavier, he bent his head down to look and saw a head of pink hair. Izuku was shocked but didn't dare wake her, he looked around and saw two heads with black hair, and three with green, the two black haired ones were keeping his arms trapped. Then Izuku realized it, he was naked! They were all also naked! Not to mention his arms were trapped between the girl's breasts. Izuku just gave up and laid back down, unable to sleep knowing that six naked girls were touching his body. Though he supposedly fell asleep because when he woke up he heard the six girls talking, "We know that this was not his fault, but whose?"

"I don't know, but whoever it is did is a favor, now confessing will be easier."

"Hey, speaking of confess, does anyone know if we did it or not?"

"I hope not, though that might not be a problem, look."

"A marriage certificate? Don't you need to get engaged first!"

"What, marriage?!"

"So, are we all now legally married to Izuku?"

"I guess so, let's figure out why we're in this situation."

"Right, what do we all have in common."

"As far as I know, all we shared was a crush on Izuku. We don't look the same in anyway, have different sizes for everything, and have no classes all of us share."

"So, that pink dust makes you go after your crush. Then how come Ochakhoe isn't here?"

"Simple, she probably had a crush for the wrong reason. Meaning she's probably in either Iida, Todoroki, or Bakugo's room."

*hears explosions*

"I think it's the last one."

"Um, guys."

"What is it Mei?"

"I found these in the trash can while looking for evidence."

Izuku looked in Mei's direction and saw her holding two condoms full of semen, and a third one that was ripped down the middle. He immediately closed his eyes and waited for their conversation. Not wanting this to be reality.

"Oh my gods! These are larges and they have stretch marks! One's completely broken!"

"No, you're missing the point. There's only two intact ones, meaning four of us got a special delivery last night."

"By the looks of how full that is, I'd say that we'd still be leaking it right?"

"I don't know, the only thing I can do is hope it didn't impregnate me. I'll go get to my lab and get a baby I made for crime scenes, but it'll work here. Try waking him up, he needs to know."

As she left the other girls, now fully clothed, they looked at Izuku, Setsuna said, "You know what, I was unconscious the first time and he's right here. I'll just wake him up with some pleasure."

Momo just replied, "Are you sure? You saw how big he is."

Setsuna smirked as she put two fingers in her mouth, "Then it'll be fun."

Izuku was awake somewhat, not enough to process anything or he would have screamed at them possibly being pregnant. Setsuna pulled the covers down to show Izuku's well hidden dick, "Holy shit! It's at least 21.5 cm long! I think it's also about 19 cm wide" (Roughly 8.5 and 7.5 inches for you Americans.)

She stared at it while rubbing it, she licked the tip. Then she heard a slight moan, he must have been sensitive from yesterday. She braces herself before she put it in her mouth, she bobbed up and down while using her breasts to give him a titfuck as well. She kept going for a while before she started to use her tongue to lick the tip while sucking Izuku off. She heard him groan as he suddenly fired a load down her throat, Setsuna was caught by surprise and it shot down into her stomach. He was still cumming, so she started to gulp it down. After one minute of his cock spasming he finally stopped cumming. Setsuna fell back winded while she still had some in her mouth. Izuku woke up groggy and looked around, seeming to skip over them and go, "Wait, this isn't my room."

Afterwards a look of realization donned on him, Izuku immediately covered his body and closed his eyes. To think that this was the same boy that gave Setsuna a breakfast was shocking, showing that he has no negative intentions what so ever. They all got their clothes, they didn't seem dirty, just thrown all over. Once dressed the remaining five sat near Izuku as Yui said, "You can stop hiding now."

Izuku opened his eyes and saw them dressed before he sighed, then Ibara started to explain, "You see, sometime between that pink smoke and now we all married you and made it official. Not to mention that four of us could have had your seed in our wombs do to the poor attempt at keeping you wrapped up. Thankfully I still haven't sinned."

Izuku did the thing most would do, faint. As he was down for the count, Yui spoke up once again, "I have to take my medicine."

Setsuna perked up and asked, "You have medicine?"

Yui nodded and showed what some would assume as Aspirin, but Tsuyu looked at it and took it from her, "This is an Aspirin container, but this definitely isn't Aspirin. These are fertility pills, I think your classmate messed with your medication as a joke. Now let's pray that you weren't one of the four in question."

As they were sitting there silent, contemplating what to do if Yui did have a bun in the oven, Mei burst in the room, "Here it is! My newest baby, originally designed to track the D.N.A. of someone at a crime scene, it will beep if said person's D.N.A. is near by. I just need Izuku to spit into this tube and I can start the process."