Ch 6

Prince
The next morning everyone was looking sick or tired, And I can't help but feel bad. I have to make a blood sacrifice meaning killing one of my own ,I can't even kill a fucking fly ! Not because I'm soft and nice but because have you ever tried to kill a fly ?😂 that shit hard Asf. I know,I know its not a laughing matter but I'm trying to make the best of a bad situation.

-knock at the door-
My thoughts where interrupted and everyone looked at each other with a frightened look and I just went ahead and opened it ain't nothing can scare me more than what I've been seeing for these past few months.
It was a black lady with long grey dreads.
Jacob - who is it?
Me-come see
???-I am Mrs.Grit , mon I was called epon evil spirit ,give you a physic reading,
Me- I don't need no prophecy right now. And I don't have money.
Ms.Grit - hush boii I don't want your money .
She steps in and says "Every Jaun cum aroundinee sircol"
After she did everyone she did me last " I see blood in your future"she said.
After that she got up and walked away I chased after her but she was no where to be found. I turned around to see everyone looking at me with worry on their face.
Yn-babe does she mean you gon die?
Me-no!! You believe that shit!? That bitch stupid and if you believe heryou stupid too!
Roc- yo what the fuck is your problem ,no right to be getting big in here homeboy!
Yn-no it's ok, roc.
Yn stormed out the room with Toya and them other girls following behind her going to her rescue I guess.
The guys were looking at me like I did something wrong especially Jacob I would sacrifice him if I had the choice I don't give a fuck about him.
Jacob- you the reason why we in this and you're acting like an asshole.
Me-what the fuck are you even doing here? No one wants to hear your irrelevant ass talking as much your pathetic ass singing voice .
Prod-lmfao that's cold
Me- what you laughing for ? With your burnt pillsbury doughboy head ass , you need some pro active no fuck that nigga you need some pro energetic !
Ray-that's fucked up blood
Me- you should've never said anything Ray I'm on yo big "art is me, and I am life and dog bark on trees so that's nature And I am a base head poet head ass"
Roc- 😂😂😂
Me- what you laughing for ? witcho "it's wintaa time betta button up " head ass. knowing damn well yo deformed pitbull looking ass can't even tie yo own damn shoe strings.
Roc-but meanwhile all yo bitches want me , even yo dead ones!
Me-that's a lie
Roc-it's true after they give me head they tie my shoes too.
Me- well yn don't want you ,that's a fact.
Roc-mhm.
After that we all started talking about each other and had a good laugh like the old days like in high school and before dead bitches came in the picture.

-1 am🌃-
I think it was time to make that blood sacrifice cause I felt it in my gut. I took a good luck at yn and kissed her cheek and got out of bed. Just as suspected there was a rope on the floor,perfect for hanging someone.
I heard a whisper " are you ready"
I nodded my head yeah. As I walk through hallways I take one good look at Jacob and hang.

I'm going in and out of conscious trying to stay alive knowing Ima die than suddenly I fall.
Yn- what the FUCK ARE YOU DOING!!?

A/N - I tricked you didn't I? Like he hung Jacob but he did he took one last look in the mirror before he hung himself ,Like a dumb ass! But btw no harm to Jacob latimore I love his singing voice and No harm to the other guys! I know I haven't posted in 2 months but I feel like the more I wait the better cause I doubt it be good if I write when I don't feel like it. Well this supposed to be a fun chapter since last one was weird but Ch.7 will definitely be weird and SCARY,SHOCKING . But didn't Paris tell prince to stay away from Yn ? Or what was the consequence ?Aw shit