"Alexei, come back to me. I need you to come back to me." My hand reaches for his face touching his five o'clock beards caressing softly. He blink thrice twitching his bruised fingers I wrapped up in a bandage early last night which have me looking at them in distress. "Does it hurt?" Looking back to his green eyes kneeling down taking his hands in mine inspecting them closely.  "Talk to me, what's wrong?" Raising his hands to touch my face like he does peppering them with chaste kisses.

"It hurts." The first thing he says skipping my heart in panic looking at his hands hysterical.

"Where? Tell me. I'll fix it." Standing back up about to walk in search for, I pause. "Where's your first aid kit?" Wanting to move out from our space he holds me back looking strangely at me.

"Here." Pulling me to straddle him, a soft gasp escapes me at the sudden pull but I right myself quickly as he next work hits me hard. "It hurts here." Taking my hand to his chest direct to his heart.

Gasping. "Alexei." My own heart did a flip pumping an unusual speed in my chest. Like is he saying what I'm feeling or is it my mind playing tricks at me?

Green eyes caress all over my face while I'm still struggling to calm my hyper heart. "You left. You left me flower. I hurt you and you left me." Ending broken, I just want to wrap my arms around this man and tell him I'm not going anywhere but that's a lie.

Smiling softly. "Hey, look at me." Tilting his head to mine. "I'm here okay. I'm not going anywhere." His eyes flits to my wrist and I know that look wanting to rid him off that weariness. "Look it doesn't hurt anymore." I say flexing my wrist.

"It's all my fault. I don't treat you right." I don't know what he's saying but his face morphs into an angry one and an angry Alexei is not good for him.

"Breathe Alexei...Breathe." Cupping his face just to look into my eyes. "One, two three, four; follow me to count okay." Which he does, thankfully. After few given seconds, he got back to sanity looking at me like he sees an angel.

Alexei has one infamous look and that's his prominent grin which never fails to sit on his face. He's angry, you see it; he wants to kill, very much obvious but this, this is different. My psycho Russian Prince is smiling, a very beautiful smile that has me wondering why he never smiles. So beautiful my eyes pinch because I can't help but fall for this man under me.

"I love you Flower." Oh! My! God!

I literally screamed in my head not at all expecting those words, the smile sitting on my face matches the drums of my heart. Drawing me closer to him, I guess he was expecting me to reply back but the excitement consumed me more. the hopes dancing in his eyes slowly began to fade away just like the beautiful smile I'm admiring snapping me out of my melodious hullabaloo.

His face now facing away like a child who didn't get what he wanted. Chuckling. "I love you same Alexei."

Snapping his gaze to mine. "What?"

Laughing joyfully pulling him for a very tender kiss. "I said I love you." The shock evident on his face have me laugh louder in all smiles but what can I do; I can't help but love my Russian psychopath. He's dangerous, cool; acts crazy, I love crazy; extremely jealous handsomely possessive, like who don't like alpha males because I do. So I guess that makes me crazy for falling for this Russian Prince.

Clutching me tight not wanting to let go not that I oppose, his hands trails my body as he watch me watch him. "I don't deserve you. I'm not good for you. You deserve better flower, someone with decent life and..."

"...And I'm pregnant." Cutting him off.

"Pregnant?" Green eyes widens going straight to my belly in alarm.