Chapter 0 - Author's Note

Firstly, thank you for reading! This project has been in the works for a month now with the help of a few close friends. I'm excited to share my ideas with you all!

Some notes about this storyline:

1. This storyline is based off of interactions between individuals on a public discord server. These are real people, so please be respectful of them and their wishes.

2. I will not be shipping anyone in this storyline. These are all real people and I will not be shipping anyone without their permission.

3. I will also not be writing any smut. I'm not comfortable with it, and please avoid bringing it up.

4. TRIGGER WARNINGS! There will be subjects that will be triggering throughout this fic due to an abundance of angst. I will try to put the warnings at the top of every chapter that they have them in, so please read carefully. Some warnings may include cursing, gore, blood, injury, death, trauma, and suicide.

5. I am always open to constructive criticism. Please let me know if you notice any grammatical errors or incorrect sentence structure, or have any suggestions about the plot or other aspects of the storyline.

Last, but not least, I would like to thank the people who helped me write this.

Salmon-nii

Twitter: salm0n_ii
Insta: salmonii_art
YouTube: salmonii

Hg (aka Uncle Mercury)

AO3: @Hg80

Thank you again for reading, and let's get started!