Part 14

You jerk your head around to see Blaise staring at both you and Draco furiously. You could feel your heart drop at the sight of him. Your breath quickened as you stepped back away from him hitting a rock hard chest. You look up to see Draco staring angrily at Blaise. It was about to turn bloody. "Let go of them, Draco. They're mine." Blaise says, staring into my eyes. He had no emotion other than a smirk on his face, Draco responded, "I don't think they're yours, because you never had them in the first place. This body, these lips, are all mine. All mine, not yours. I don't want to ever see you around them ever again." He says, confidently. "I don't care, I will do something to her now." Blaise responds, nervously. "You won't do anything, you love her." Draco responds. "I don't love her. She's nobody to me. Just someone who switches from boy to boy selflessly." Blaise says, smirking. "I used her, and now she's mine." "No she's not Zabini. If I have to I'll kill you myself. No one touches my s/o." Draco responds, wrapping his arms around you. "I hate you both." "Well at least I have them." Draco responds, before Blaise takes out his wand pointing it at you. "AVADA KEDAVRA!" He yells, as you try and move away from the spell.