Part 5

As you share a passionate kiss. It turns into a bit more. He begins to kiss your neck and down to your collarbone making marks on the way. He begins to undress you leaving you in nothing as he undresses himself more. You didn't know why you had the urge to kiss him but you were happy you made that choice. He continues kissing your body not leaving out one bit. (Chile I'm actually cringing) He pushes you onto the bed as he attacks you in marks kisses. He bites your lip asking for an entrance as you allow him. He slips his tongue into your mouth exploring it. He continues kissing you until you feel something enter you. You gasp but he covers your mouth before you could make anymore sounds. He begin to move. (That's all I'm writing lolz) As you both finish you let out a loud scream before dropping on the bed. You both are out of breath panting, sweating and laying on your backs. "That was amazing." He says, smirking. "Yeah, that was." You reply, still out of breath. "Listen, I know we just met like a couple hours ago, but I want to let you know this isn't a one night stand okay? I want something more with you other than just your body, understand?" He says. You nod your head smiling. "We'll take it slow, okay?" He asks you. "Yeah, I agree. U-um but there's something you should know." He hums in response. "Blaise confessed to me but—I said I didn't know because I didn't want to hurt him but I don't have feelings for him I promise." You respond, guilty. "That's okay, as long as you don't have feelings for him." He responds, extremely calm. Almost too calm...