𝕟𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥𝕞𝕒𝕣𝕖𝕤 - 𝕣𝕖𝕢𝕦𝕖𝕤𝕥

requested by nottiffanyandco

the room you were in smelled like morning air. you were cold, scared and you didnt know where you were. taking a look around, you spotted a chair and some loose ropes. it looked like someone escaped. was it you that had gotten free? you grasped your upper arm, feeling a familiar warm red liquid seep through your fingers. why was it familiar? painfully, you stood from the concrete floor and limped your way to the chair. maybe you could use the ropes to make a tourniquet to stop your bleeding. you pulled the rope from the chair and tightly tied it around your arm. from behind you, you heard a scratching noise, like someone dragging their feet along the floor. you froze. the sound was coming closer. you didnt realize that the door where it was coming from appeared outta nowhere. jumping up, you struggled to lift the chair with your one arm. a cry of frustration accidentally escaped your lips, and the scratching stopped. shit. you backed up into the wall. the doorknob started slowly twisting, it's rattling filling the empty room. a little light peaked through when whatever was on the other side opened it. in a split second, the door flew wide open and you began falling down, quickly. you screamed as whatever the thing was fell in with you. before it could reach you, you hit solid ground. it crushed your knees and you let out an anguished cry. it came down a few seconds after you. you dragged your crushed legs down the hall as quick as you could. now you only had one functioning limb. you were gonna die. after standing still for a second, it began its descent towards you. once again letting out a shriek, you crawled away as fast as you could. it sped up behind you, it's rapid footsteps coming closer and closer. you could already see the exit, just a few more seconds and you'd be out of here. it's heavy breaths could be felt on your legs and you began bawling. your hand made it out into the blinding light at the end, and you were almost safe. in the heat of the moment, feeling triumphant, you looked back at the thing. it reached out to you, and ripped you in half.

you screamed, gasping for every bit of air you could take in. you felt hands on you, pulling you into someone.

"Hey, hey, hey, it's okay. it'll be okay, y/n. calm down." alex spoke beside you, pulling you deeper into his chest. your breathing slowed bit by bit.

"alex?"

"yes, y/n. you're safe here, chica. don't worry. do you want some water?" he kissed the top of your head and hugged you tighter. you nodded slowly. the tired boy began to stand up, but you wouldnt let him go.

"what? you want to go with me?" he chuckled. softly, he pulled you up with him, your legs on his waist and face in his shoulder. you felt a little bad for getting his shirt all wet with your tears. he rubbed your back as you made your way to the kitchen.

"alright, baby. let me pour some water for you. you're gonna have to let me go, though." his raspy morning voice spoke quietly into your ear. reluctantly, you let alex go and sat on the counter. he pulled a cup from the cupboard and poured you some cold water from the filter.

"here." he handed it to you, hands on your sides as you poured the water down your burning throat. it felt so much better. you sat the cup down next to you. pulling him in, you gave him a short kiss as to say thanks.

"can we stay up? i'm scared to go back to sleep." you mumbled into his shoulder. he hummed for a bit, thinking of something to do. you settled on movies and popcorn on the couch. you laid on top of him, head resting on his chest.

"thank you for dealing with my bullshit, alex. sorry for keeping you up." you mumble, embarrassed.

"what do you mean? this isn't bullshit. nightmares are a normal human function, you shouldn't have to apologize for them. i love you for you, nightmares included." he pulled you into a long kiss, intertwining his fingers with yours. you pulled away and he gently laid you down on top of him, snuggling into your shoulder. before he could shut his tired eyes, he noticed something.

"are you wearing my shirt?"

𝔸/ℕ (𝕀𝕄ℙ𝕆ℝ𝕋𝔸ℕ𝕋):
𝚂𝙴𝙻𝙵 𝙷𝙰𝚁𝙼 𝚃𝚆
𝚑𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚘 :) 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚖𝚊𝚢 𝚋𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚏𝚞𝚜𝚎𝚍 𝚘𝚗 𝚠𝚑𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚙𝚘𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚋𝚎𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚌𝚕𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚜𝚎𝚛. 𝚒 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚕𝚎𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚛𝚎𝚚𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚜 𝚝𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚘𝚙 𝚙𝚛𝚒𝚘𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚢 𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚊𝚗𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚎𝚕𝚜𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚒 𝚠𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚎, 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚒 𝚍𝚘 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚝𝚎𝚜 𝚊𝚕𝚖𝚘𝚜𝚝 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚢 𝚝𝚘 𝚐𝚘. 𝚊𝚕𝚜𝚘, 𝚒 𝚊𝚙𝚘𝚕𝚘𝚐𝚒𝚣𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚞𝚙𝚍𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚏𝚛𝚎𝚚𝚞𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚕𝚢. 𝚒 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚑𝚊𝚍 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚒𝚜𝚜𝚞𝚎𝚜 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚜𝚎𝚕𝚏 𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚖. 𝚒𝚝'𝚜 𝚐𝚘𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚗 𝚜𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚊 𝚋𝚊𝚍, 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚒 𝚍𝚘𝚗𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝚖𝚢 𝚏𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚜 𝚜𝚘 𝚒'𝚖 𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 (𝚜𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝚕𝚘𝚕). 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚞𝚗𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚕𝚢, 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚐𝚞𝚢𝚜 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚖𝚎 𝚏𝚎𝚎𝚕 𝚜𝚘 𝚖𝚞𝚌𝚑 𝚋𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛. 𝚐𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝚘𝚗 𝚘𝚕𝚍 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚕𝚠𝚊𝚢𝚜 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚎𝚜 𝚖𝚎 𝚜𝚖𝚒𝚕𝚎. 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔 𝚢𝚘𝚞 :)