In a world of magic

Prologue:

A young boy around six to seven years old with black hair and deep dark eyes, was standing in a daze, at his legs were several boys who he had beaten up. He looked at his hand it was shaking badly.

He never knew that he was this strong. Yet today when he fought children his age he felt fear, he was not just strong, he was too strong.

He easily beaten them with techniques that even most grown ups couldn't understand. He even used magic that was beyond the norm.  This was because of his memories that weren't really his... Or was it truly his? the boy couldn't understand his situation. All he knew was he had hazy memories of other people who fought on battle fields. 

"Why? I didn't mean to do this... No! I... I just wanted to defend myself... I didn't mean to hurt them so badly." The young boy simply stood there confused, and started crying.

"I just wanted (hic) t... to be friends...(hic) Why? Why did they attack me?... (hic) (hic) (sniff) I didn't mean to go this far. I' am sorry, (sniff) I' am sorry, (sniff) " The boy started explaining to no one in particular. His snot falling from his nose, he simply continued apologizing to the beaten boys. While the silver moon birthmark ethced in his chest, as well as the sun birthmark directly below the silver moon glowed brightly.