CONTEST ENTRY#40 (My Patronus)

HENLO EVERYONE!!!!!!!!

So this time I had to make an aesthetic on my patronus!!!! which is a magpie!!!!!

I thought my patronus would be a dog coz when he said that think abt your happiest moments I thought about a puppy whom I save from a gutter. everyone was looking at the puppy but no one tried to save him and when I was coming back from school I saw him and just rushed to that puppy and brought him out of that gutter and everyone started clapping for me. That was my happiest moment in my life :)

But I love birds and my patronus is a bird and I'm really happy a magpie patronus :))

Those with the Magpie patronus have an impressive mind. Although they may not see it, conjurers of the magpie are often very intelligent. Perceptive, those with this patronus are often able to understand and process information exceedingly fast. Those with this patronus are the most intellectual of all. They are all very deligent. So I decided topick a small theme of ravenclaw as that house is know for it's intelligent students. And weasly twins also have magpie patronus so I pick them as well. And magpie's color is also blue and black most of the time. And also becoz patronus have a blue,black, white type theme so to relate everything I picked blue,black theme.

So here is the entry,

I hope you'll like it :)

PLZZ DON'T FORGET TO VOTE FOLLOW AND COMMENT.

SEE YAA!!!!!