𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟖

Start from the beginning

The man's eyes widen. "What are you talking about? We are inside the wall Sina, there can be no Titans here."

"Commander," you walked up to Erwin so you stood in front of him. "I'll fight too."

"What?!" You ignored Levi completely and only waiting for Erwin to answer. But that didn't stopped him from walking up behind you and turning you around, so you were facing him instead of Erwin.

"Are you fucking crazy?! You will stay here."

You tried to back away from him, but his grip only tighten on your wrist. "You can't tell me what to do! I don't care if you don't want me to go. I'll go, end of discussion."

You two glared at each other for a few seconds until he sighed and let go of your wrist.

"Fine, but I'm coming with you."

"If you insist." you rolled your eyes and walked away from him, crossing your arms in front of your chest.

"Alright, since you two have made up your mind, we can go." Erwin said and was about to walk past Nile.

"Oh no, you'll stay here."

Nile pointed his weapon at you and everyone around you did too, but Erwin didn't even flinched. Levi on the other hand reacted quickly, because in no time he was in front of you. The gesture warmed your heart.

"What you're up to is against the rules." Nile said.

Levi sighed. "Nile, use your brain. Do you even know what's going on here?"

"Take off your gear, now! You're talking nonsense, we're in wall Sina, no Tita-."

Suddenly there were bright lightning bolts that cut him off. Weapons still aimed at you. Nile looked behind him to see what was going on, but the high buildings were in the way.

"What the hell was that?!" Nile exclaimed. "Sir!!" Two members of the Military Police jogged up to him, out of breath.

"There are Titans, two of them and they're fighting!" One of them said.

"What!?"

"Yes Sir, the city is largely destroyed and there are many victims." Nile clenched his teeth and gripped his gun tightly, turning back to you.

"Erwin, did this all happened because of your operation?"

You looked over Levi's shoulder and saw Erwin nodding. "Yes, it all happens because of my actions."

Nile launched forward and grabbed him by his collar. "You certainly knew that this was going to happen. Why? How could you!?" He gritted out.

"For the victory of humanity."

"Don't give me shit!-" He let go of him and aimed his gun back at Erwin. "-You're a traitor! If I shoot you now, those up there won't mind. Not even a bit."

Your eyes widen and you clenched your teeth. 'Is he really going to shoot him?' You grabbed onto Levi's coat and he looked over his shoulder, seeing the expression on your face.