Gorons

Zelda said the package was urgent and what not, but link didn't believe her. So, instead of heading straight to rito village, he went to Goron city, to see his best friend/brother, Daruk. If it really was urgent, then Link would give Revali more of a reason to hate him. Oh well. Link found a Yiga Clan member along the way, but he killed them with ease. He arrived at the Foothill Stable, where he bought overpriced fireproof elixirs from a nice lady. It was 8:00 PM, so Link thought he would sleep early and wake up early so he wouldn't have to deal with monsters. When he woke up, he bought arrows from Beedle, as he was short on some.

Heading up the heatstroke called Death Mountain, Link found a guardian along the way. He took out the Master Sword, and stabbed it in the eye multiple times. At the final hit, he sliced the Guardian in half, collected the ancient parts, and went to the Hot Spring in front of him, and stayed there for a little while.

When Link arrived at Goron City, he was greeted by the wonderful Daruk, who, as always, patted him on the back way too hard. "Hey there little guy! How have you been?! How's Hyrule Castle holding up?" Link looked at him and responded,"Hey Daruk. I've been pretty good right now, and the castle is being remodeled. I'm sure people are building right now. How are you?" " I've been pretty goo- Hey, what's that package there? It better not be a surprise dog coming to attack me." Link shared a small smile with him, then realized that the package was for Revali. How was he suppose to tell Daruk? " Well, this is just a random package that I picked up from someone. They gave it to me." Daruk was not going fall for Link's trick. He knew Link was lying. "You sure, brother? Because I'm not falling for some ol' lie." Crap. Link was going to have to tell the truth. Hylia, if only Daruk wasn't that smart. "Well, it's a package for Revali. Zelda told me to give it him." Hopefully Daruk wouldn't ask anymore questions." Well then why are you here buddy?! You should be heading to Rito village.""Well, it's not urgen-" Daruk stopped him mid forming a sentence, and told him to go to Rito village. Link wouldn't refuse Daruk, so he went down Death Mountain and to the Foothill stable.

Ty guys for reading! (*ˊˋ*) ᵞᵒᵘ
Hope you liked it!