[CH8]Minor Training & Loot

Start from the beginning

PRESENT DAY

Y/n is seen within the mansion gates with a happy Flandre opposite of him.
Y/n forms a clone of himself and steps away from it.

Y/n-"Ok Flandre I want you to use your power to kill one right there.Go all out."

She looks to him oddly but follows his instructions.She hold out her hand and forms a fist.In an instant ones body popped.Y/n formed another clone that took ones place.

Y/n-"Now I want you to visualize that power you used to delete one.If it helps close your eyes and do so."

Flandre does so.Her power was like that of a raging storm that wipes everything in its way out.

Y/n-"Now that you've visualized it I want you to suppress it.Force it to obey you and only destroy half of ones body."

Once again Flandre went through the steps and tried her best to suppress her power so she got kinda sad at the sight of the body or lack there of.Y/n on the other hand is quite excited and points out a literal hand that was left over.

Y/n-"Now you're getting the hang of it!"He said happily as he picked up the hand."Just something as simple as holding it back can garner results. Now one more time.This time instead of repressing your power only use what you repressed."He says as he forms a clone.

Flan-"What?"She tilts her head confused.

Y/n-"Instead of using one hundred percent and holding back lets say ten percent try only using ninety percent."

Once more the body exploded and all that was left was the hand.Picking it up and leaving it in his inventory he steps up to Flandre and pats her on the head.

Y/n-"Great work for today Flan.I know you'll get a hang of it you just need practice.Kneels down Now i'm gonna ask you something.Can you keep a secret?"

Flan-"What's goi---"

The world turned grey as a magnificent portal appeared before the homunculus.Standing up he snaps his fingers and a menu appears before Flandre.Suddenly color returns to her.

Flan-"---ng on?"She finishes before looking around surprised."You can stop time?!"

Y/n-"Not exactly Flandre.You see I have a way for you to do anything you want without harming anyone.I can and will show you this but only if you promise to keep it a secret."

Flan-"I will mister Y/n!"She shouts as she looks around the outside of the mansion and even notices Sakuya is devoid of color as it even extends to her.

Y/n-"Excellent!Now if you would be so kind as to accept my party invite and enter the portal."

{Flandre Scarlet has joined the party}
{Y/n L/n has been promoted to party leader}
{Party chat has been activated}

Flan-"Woah!What's all this?!"She asks as she looks over the small party menu.

Y/n-"That's a part of my ability.It's important you keep it a secret kay."

Flan-"Kay!"She shouts as the two enter the portal.

{You have entered an A rank dungeon}
{Party detected...Adjusting difficulty... adjusting rewards... Adjusting quest... dungeon adjusted}

On the other side the two are seen in the center of a ghost town.Y/n sits down and summons out a sword that he then stabs into the ground.

Y/n-"Welcome to a dungeon miss Scarlet.Here creatures that want you dead are created for the soul extent of your growth.In this instance i'm using a dungeon to let you play.Go and play to your hearts content."