Making (Out) Monday

Start from the beginning

"Okay just wanted to be sure thanks!" You yelled back with a peppier voice.

Till another appeared in.

"Goddamn sexy I didn't know you weren't insecure about shaking that ass." A certain scratchy yet deep voice was heard.

You rolled your eyes still focusing on fixing the ice for the products.

"Really Shinsou? If you're going to help or work somewhere else at least do so something." Your tone sounded annoyed.

Back to the same old flirting scheme.

"I am working. I'm looking at you stock the fridge correctly and I'm checking your form to see if you could throw that ass back correctly." Shinsou smirked seeing your shoulders jump.

He decided to tease you for the start of a new round, you were always going to be in a surplus snagging with his flirting antics.

Shinsou placed his slender fingers along with to travel close by your ass, his large hands soon resting comfortably on your hips.

"W-what are you doing?" You stuttered still trying to focus on work, yet getting distracted by his heated touch.

"I'm just trying to earn my badge and make you love me. So let's see here, arch your back downwards and ass up in the air baby." Shinsou smirked pressing the small of your back lightly.

He arranged himself with a lazily hunched back to be at the perfect height.

So perfect in which the area progressively created a huge bulge in his pants was pressed into your ass.

"S-Shinsou." You knew smoke was popping out of your ears like an engine of a moving machine.

"You're so good baby, when we're together you can moan and I'll grind all I want. You can ride me nonstop." He groaned deeply getting touchy around you.

"Well too bad that's not happening." You shook his hands off and threw the ice harder inside making Shinsou's heart attack his rib cage.

Turning around you had on the simple daily annoyed expression around the male.

"I don't know it can happen, this is just the start of the week." He rubbed his neck with an awkward grin.

You wanted to play his flirting game, out of fun.

"Mm exactly, the tables can easily turn. No backing out of the deal, because once I say no it's over." You trailed your finger up to tap his sharp jawline.

The tip of your nail feeling it caused an excitement to surge inside of you.

Rising higher to his height, landing exactly where you wanted to be.

Your lips landed on his for a kiss that lasted two seconds.

"Just wait then, I'll make you mine." Shinsou winked touching your cheek softly with his rough palm.

A hint of clear saliva caught in your throat as the boldness left faster than you could fail an exam.

"Delay your thoughts and see my princess. And leave this out too." He brushed a few strands of loose hair that caught up into a jungle away, revealing the mini purple hickey on your neck.

"F-fine." You bit your lip with various amounts of adrenaline rushing into your soul.

"I can't wait to make out with you, I do have red lights in my room in case." He sinisterly added and went back to a simple face.

You were a fish out of water, staring into emptiness.

Neito was suddenly at McRonalds because he was loving it.