"Hyunjin, what's your address?"

"I don't wanna go home."

"Hyunjin! Tell him your address!"

"No, does that mean I get to go home with you?" He looks at her with big eyes.

"I swear to god —"

"What address?" The driver repeated.

"Just take us to 13 Byeol Street please, I'm sorry for his behavior." She said and glared at Hyunjin next to her.

Suki was expecting him to keep talking, but he scoots next to her and rests his head on her shoulder. Suki tenses up a bit, relaxing once she realizes.

He laid on her shoulder, but her hair was on it and he was pulling a bit. It wasn't exactly comfortable.

Hyunjin noticed her discomfort and got up, changing sides. "If I make you uncomfortable, you should just say something." He says in a slow, sleepy voice.

Without a second thought, she moves her hair away, gets comfy, and pulls him back to her shoulder. "It's not you, don't worry."

Suki could feel Hyunjin smile, she didn't even need to look, but it didn't last long until he fell asleep and his head started bobbing side to side with every minor bump. She laughed every time is head fell of her shoulder and she had to plop it back on.

"Thank you!" She told the driver once they got to her house. Suki could barely wake Hyunjin up, so she hauled him up the stairs on her back, hardly being about to carry his weight.

But, she finally did it and threw him on her mom's bed. Suki didn't want to undress him or anything so she just took his shoes off and let him be.

"Why — why haven't you texted me?" Hyunjin mumbled.

"What?"

"You have my number, you should text me." And with that he fell asleep.

Finally some peace and quiet, she thought, getting to her room and locking the door.

She got dressed for bed and laid down.

Suki wondered if the body has been found yet. She felt a different kind of emotion than with Akira, it was almost regret. It was true that Akira fueled his actions, but he's a grown man, he can make his own decisions.

She may feel a bit of regret, but isn't that expected?
It's not like you just take someone's life and not second guess yourself, at least not for Suki.

WEDNESDAY at school

"Remember class! Projects are due by Friday, after that they are late. Class dismissed." The science teacher said.

Suki collects her things and walked out. It had been three days since she killed Minjun and Hyunjin slept at her house. She and Hyunjin haven't talked since. Suki woke up that morning and found that he had left before her.

They needed to complete a few details on their project and finally finish. After that they would have no real reason to talk.