0.5 | god of wine

FIVE
( murder )

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Another name to cross off the list.

SUNDAY: 5 p.m.

"Wait so what do I even wear to this club." Suki said while rummaging through her things.

"It's not like high end or whatever, just wear," Yoojin got up and walked over to the closet and pulled out a few things, "this!"

She had a leather jacket and and a bra top in her hands. The top was white, with pink and blue flowers, it looked like a pretty bralette, made into a top. The leather jacket was a standard black one, a bit too big, but that was how Suki liked it.

"Just figure out some pants, maybe just some mom jeans, nothing too crazy."

"What about you, what are you wearing?"

"I'm glad you asked," she smiled and grabbed her outfit, showing her, "this skirt and top, maybe a jacket."

The shirt she showed was a beautiful silk, rich emerald color. It went just below her knees and flattered Yoojin very well. The top is a plain white crop top, that she would pair with some gold jewelry, and a mesh, white, see through jacket, that didn't do much to keep her warm.

"Let's get ready!" Suki smiled. She wasn't excited for the club, she had another thing on her mind.

9 p.m

"It's getting too late! Let's go!" Suki called upstairs to Yoojin.

"Get the IDs and the money while your waiting."

"I did! Come on!"

They walked into the Uber that was waiting. Yoojin told the guy the place and they got there in twenty minutes.

Club Dionysus.

Suki took a breath before walking in, knowing how this night was gonna go down. She clenched her small bag as they waited in line to get in.

"IDs?" The bouncer asked both of them, Suki handed hers first, "mh, what's your name and birthday?" He asked, suspicious.

"Ito Kumi, my birthday is January 26, 1998." Suki answered plainly. Luckily Yoojin pressed her to memorize everything.

"And you? ID?" It was Yoojin's turn to hand hers. The bouncer looked at them and back at the IDs, "go ahead in."

A wave of relief passed through both of them as they stepped foot inside.

It was dim with colorful neon lights being the only light source. The bar was all the way in the back, Suki barely saw it over all the people. In the middle was a huge stage with poles, full of girls dancing.

Oh my god, oh my god, I mean you go girl, but oh my god, Suki panicked, she doesn't like labels because they annoy her, but she always knew that she was at least bi-curios.

Yoojin was behind her, giggling at her reaction.

"Yeah, you got that!" Yoojin called to a dancer, making her smile.