v

if you're confused by my storyline, feel free to ask! i'll be happy to explain♡˚✧₊⁎| 睡眠薬 | ⁎⁺˳✧༚

˚₊⁎| 睡眠薬 | ⁎⁺˳

"𝓟𝓻𝓮𝓼𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷 day. Get together with your groups and I'll allow you all to discuss what you will present." With that last word, everyone rapidly moved around to establish in their groups. Each group conversing, and Katsuki silently drawing invisible circles on his desk.

Taking a glance across the room, he noticed Kirishima and his friends all laughing and joking around. Kaminari soon caught his eye contact. Flinch slightly, Katsuki watched as Kaminari invisibly tied a noose around his neck, before "hanging" himself with.

Kaminari soon laughed about it. As Katsuki looked away in discomfort.

"Alright, let's get started. Let's begin with Mina's group." The four soon walked their way up on stage. Aizawa taking immediate notice of the added partner.

"Mina," The taffy skinned chick looked over at Aizawa with a vague look. "Why is Kirishima in your groups? He wasn't assigned to you three."

"Oh, Kiri wanted to switch so I thought it wouldn't be that big of a deal! Sorry, Sensai." Mina stated, Katsuki only letting out a sigh.

"Alright...Continue forward." As the group presented their project, Aizawa couldn't help but glimpse over at Katsuki numerous amount of times. Noticing the blonde uncomfortably gazing at the floor.

After the last presentation wrapped up, Katsuki dreadfully knew it was his turn. Until Aizawa spoke up. "This is all the presentations we're having today. Everyone can have a free period."

The class looked at each other with controversial expressions. Until a certain brunette raised her hand. "Yes, Ochako?"

"What about Bakugo, he hasn't gone yet." The rest of the class snickered as Katsuki shifted in his seat. Aizawa scanned the boy over. Just as he opened his mouth to respond, the bell rang throughout the ears of the students.

"Your dismissed." With that, kids began to pile out of the classroom. A stampede rushing to the exit. With Bakugo trying not to get trampled. Nor get in anyone's way.

"Bakugo." Katsuki soon stopped his movements, silently shuffling out of the way of his classmates' journey. A certain student staying back a little too overhear the conversation at hand.

Once Katsuki noticed an opening in the sea of students, he slipped towards his teacher. Aizawa giving him a anxious glance. Pulling a slight card from his pocket, he handed it to the frail framed teen.