𖠌 Chapter Nineteen

Start from the beginning

"M-ma'am, I-I don't think I c-can do it," Jeno mumbled out walking with wobbly legs as he eyed the small toothbrush.

Heejin glares at him, "because what? You're in your heat?" She guesses after taking a sniff in the room smelling the sweet strawberry and mint scent of their maid.

The omega nodded nonetheless, not having enough strength to answer back with words since the pain in his body and the temperature had gotten worse. Afraid he'll whimper instead.

His reply made the woman chuckle sarcastically, "well too bad. Don't be a weak fucking omega and obey me," she remarks shoving the toothbrush towards the brunet.

She then points to the floor as Jeno couldn't do anything but comply to her, dropping down to his knees as the alpha woman drops a bucket of water and some liquid soap near him.

"Hurry up, I don't have all day." Heejin rolled her eyes seeing the brunet boy brush the tiled floor slowly as he paused to whimper silently from the pain.

An hour and a half later, Heejin was scolding and yelling at Jeno who had only finished about three tiles since she wanted it to be very clean and shiny as if they were gem stones.

They didn't hear the door clicking as a glare was sent towards the alpha woman seeing how she was treating the pained omega.

No one realized except for Jeno, how could he not? The strong scent of Dark coffee and smoke made him shiver and almost let out a whine out of instinct.

"Heejin shut up and stop," Jaemin said sternly at his wife who froze before turning to him with a look of displeased.

"Why? Do you care about this piece of shit Na?" She snorts rolling her eyes with her arms crossed.

The pure alpha scoffed at her, "you? No. Because surely you're the piece of shit Heejin." He grits through his teeth.

Jeno didn't stop scrubbing the floor since Heejin was right in front of him, he didn't want to get in trouble even though Jaemin was here for who knows why. Heejin didn't tell him to stop anyway, so he kept going.

"He's a weak omega Jaemin, I'm teaching him to toughen up and suck up the pain. No one wants a weak omega, they're only sex toys. Nothing more and nothing less." Heejin boldly stated.

The pink haired growled as he glances at Jeno who seems to be pausing abruptly from scrubbing the floor. He was breathing heavily clutching on to his stomach.

That's when Jaemin finally realized the situation, the sweet scent in the room, the omega looking extremely tired and was sweating, Heejin bossing him around. Jeno was in his heat.

His wife took the opportunity to order him to things he can't do properly ignoring the extreme pain the brunet was going through. It disgusts him.

Jaemin glares at his wife one more time before striding up to Jeno snatching the toothbrush away from his grip before carrying the boy bridal style heading to his bedroom.

"You'll be hearing from me later, Heejin." The pink haired states tightening his grip around Jeno who was tucking his nose in to his neck instantly, searching for something.

"And you'll be hearing from my lawyers, Jaemin." Heejin bit back, "we both remember what happened last time hm?" She grins mischievously.

The pure alpha ignored her words as best as he could before rushing upstairs to the omega's room and locking the door.

He laid the brunet on his bed brushing his bangs away from his face and wiped the sweat on his forehead as the boy was panting before gripping on to the collar of his shirt.

Jeno tugged him closer until Jaemin was on top of him between his legs which were spreaded willingly, their lips brushed for a small peck until he tried to chase for the elder's lips for more.

"Jeno," the elder tried to say seeing where this was going. He was hesitant of course, it's not their first time doing this but- Jeno's in his heat, this is different.

The said boy whimper again, more audible this time. "A-alpha," he stammers wrapped his legs around Jaemin's waist tugging him closer.

"Pretty, I don't know if we should-" the elder sighed as the younger pulled him closer and sniffed between his shoulders and neck somewhat finding calmness from Jaemin's strong scent.

"Pl-please," the brunet said with teary eyes kissing Jaemin's neck as the latter pulled away to make eye contact. "A-alpha, pl-please."

"Pretty..."

"H-hurts," Jeno cried before arching his back from another surge of pain as he felt his slick coming out of his shorts.

Jaemin glanced at the boy's lower area and bit his lip, he was soaking wet and in extreme pain. He's hesitating on this, he doesn't want to hurt Jeno.

"I-I don't have pills," the brunet cried again and chased his lips for a hungry kiss. "P-please help me," he pleaded desperately as he was bathing in sweat.

After a few more seconds of the omega crying whilst begging for the pure alpha to do something, Jaemin pecks his sweaty forehead and caresses his sides. "Okay," he breathes out, "let me take care of you, pretty."