Counterattack A Good Pregnant Life Chapter 161

Start from the beginning

  The so-called "six secrets" are the bamboo shoots simmered old duck, hibiscus pig trotters, pickled pepper silver carp head, shamisen ear root, hot and sour fern root powder and red oiled pork in Zhao Jiayan. Xu Jianguo didn't want others to know that his restaurant took it. The secret recipe of the Zhao family, so I didn't even mention the word "Zhao" at all.

  Qu Cheng knew the inside story, but smiled without saying a word, lowered his head and poured his wine, "Six secret tricks? Why haven't I heard of it? Is my brother's craftsman so good?"

  A few people drank too much and talked more. One of the forty or fifty-year-old real estate crocodile said, "It really tastes similar, but it feels better than the Xu family's made in the past. We native S People in the city, as long as those who are a little older, who didn't know the "six secrets" of Xu's restaurant back then? At that time, I didn't know how long to line up to eat a bite. What a pity..."

  "Why back then? Isn't Xu's house a lot of chain stores now? I don't remember eating it." A few younger businessmen beside them couldn't help but join the conversation.

  The leader who spoke before smiled and shook his head while holding the wine glass, "Because Xu's family can't do it now, maybe it's a change of chef or something else. He can't make the taste of the year anymore. Don't look at the Xujia branch. But the business is getting worse and worse. Recently, I heard from a few tax bureau buddies that the Xu family owed a lot of taxes and closed several branches at once. It is estimated that if they can't recruit good cooks, they really have to close. Good luck."

  "Ha...Isn't it true that you will be greedy and want to eat the'Six Secret Skills' in the future, you will no longer have to go to the expensive Xu restaurant, you can eat it in my brother's restaurant?"

  Qu Cheng spoke just right, causing a group of people to smile and nod their heads, "Well said, for the secret six tricks I have been thinking about for many years, I have decided this place, Lao Qu, you have to tell the boss and leave us gold Location, hahaha..."

  Pushing the cup and changing the cup, laughing and screaming in the wine court, Qu Cheng easily brought in a few "heavyweight" big customers, and also cleverly told these big people who have the pulse of the news that the long-lost secret six tricks are only in You can only eat it in Xu Cinian's shop.

  On the first day of opening, Xu Cinian ushered in a good start, and his turnover broke 10,000 on the first day.

  "Zhao's private kitchen made Xu's lost craftsmanship" is the blessing of several old political and business friends in Qucheng. They spread wildly in the upper circles for a while, and Xu Cinian took advantage of this great prospect. Advertising was placed on the front pages of major newspapers and magazines, and they actively participated in various group purchases, which attracted a large group of young customers.

  These days, everything pays attention to packaging. Xu Cinian has not only worked hard on the taste of the dishes, but also studied new dishes in the kitchen with Uncle Zhong every day, and achieved the ultimate in plate and recipes.

  A simple copy of red oil, packed in an amber translucent vessel, with a piece of emerald green bamboo leaves, is pleasing to the eye, but only costs ten dollars; a portion of hibiscus custard cake, made into cute dumplings, brushed Put a layer of duck fat and a small stainless steel fork in the shape of a cat's claw. It pierces the girl's heart directly. Four is only eight yuan, not even an ice cream ball.

  The high-end quality and taste, and the affordable price, have accumulated a large number of diners for the restaurant in a short time. Many people rushed to his snacks. As a result, they couldn't stop their mouths when they ate them. They simply solved the dinner together, and squeezed them together. There are less than half of the business of Pizza X customer and Kentucky X base on one street.

  The six dishes of "Zhao Family Banquet" are the signature, almost every table must be ordered. The good reputation is spread from ten to ten, attracting many people to eat it. Of course, this also includes people who have eaten the "Secret Six Tips" of Xu Family.

  The reason why Xu Cinian opened the store here is because when Xu's family first started, they opened food stalls nearby. Many old residents around are regular customers of Xu's family. When Xu's family is really rich, it has become high-end. After being synonymous with the catering industry, these loyal customers can't afford it.

It was Xu Cinian who spotted these potential customers, and deliberately made a comeback from the place where Xu's family made his fortune. Without any effort, he robbed most of the Xu family's customers, which is equivalent to relying on the big tree of Xu's family. Advertised myself for free.