A Good Pregnancy With Counterattack Chapter 124

He still looked as caring and harmless as before. He was a little childish when he laughed. Xu Jianguo glanced back at him and nodded without expression.

  Xu Xinnian caused such a scandal. Although it was later proved to be forced, sex with a man is a life-long stain, and it can’t be erased at all. Therefore, for this little son, he has lost the power of love that he used to be. .

  Xu New Year can see what Xu Jianguo’s attitude towards him is, but there is still a bright smile on his face, “Dad, I brought Angelica Duck Soup. Drinking more this season is good for your health. It’s still hot now. Let's go back for a drink."

  He said that he would stretch out his hand to help Xu Jianguo push the wheelchair, but he reached out to stop him, "No, I'm not hungry right now, I want to stay here for a while, you put your things down and go."

  Xu Xinnian clenched his fists with an injured expression on his face. He squatted down to face Xu Jianguo and said, "You can't stay outside for too long. It doesn't matter if you don't want to see me, but can I just stay with you here? Is it okay to listen to you, the company has been very busy these days, and I miss you very much. If I take the time to find you today, can you let me stay a little longer?"

  He was still smiling, but his voice was aggrieved. He was clearly dressed in a suit and leather shoes, and he still looked like a child dependent on his family in front of Xu Jianguo.

  Xu Jianguo sighed and did not speak, but he meant to acquiesce.

  Xu Xinnian was happy and stood up and walked behind him, "Dad, I know that you always have a sore shoulder recently, so I specially learned a few tricks from the massage master, and now I will rub it for you so that you don't need to see me. "

  As he said, he put his hands on Xu Jianguo's shoulders and pressed his acupuncture points with his fingers. Although the technique was unfamiliar, his attitude was serious, and he was pretty decent.

  Xu Jianguo's complexion was a little slow, and he did not rush Xu New Year to leave. His eyes drifted in the backyard, and he happened to see a pair of father and son walking by.

  The father seemed to be in his thirties, and the child was just at the age of elementary school. The two seemed to be a little unhappy. The man left the child and walked straight forward. The child was chased by small steps behind him, ran and ran When a stone tripped, the child fell to the ground, both hands bleed instantly, but he never shed a tear.

  At this time, the man heard the movement and turned his head back, and was stunned when he saw the blood on the child's hand, "What...how did you do it? How could there be no movement even after the injury?"

  The child's face turned pale with pain, but he shook his head vigorously, "I know that Dad is angry with me, so I can't cry. You will hate me even more when you cry."

  The man felt distressed all of a sudden, picked up his son, leaned in his ear and said something, the father and son went farther and farther, until they disappeared in front of Xu Jianguo.

  "Your elder brother, it was the same when I was a kid."

  Suddenly, Xu Jianguo mentioned Xu Cinian without any warning. Xu Xinnian's face changed abruptly, and he said calmly, "Yes...Is it? Dad, why did you suddenly mention Big Brother?"

  "I'm getting older... I always think of things before." Xu Jianguo sighed and fell into the memory. "When I was a kid, he always wanted to please me, but he is not as smart as you. He knows that he has always been like a wood. After that, I beat him and scolded him without crying. I hated him when I saw him. He still followed closely. When I think about it now... he just wanted to get close to me."

  Xu Xinnian's gaze suddenly became cold, with a smile on his face and said, "Do you miss Big Brother?"

  Xu Jianguo didn't say a word, remembering that the family was happy in the past, but now that the people have fallen, there is indeed something uncomfortable in his heart.

  Perhaps because of his old age, he missed the things in the past more and more, and began to regret what he did to Xu Cinian, but these regrets only flashed past. What really worries him is just in case. What should I do if the sky is dead and no one is under my knees?

  After a long silence, he sighed again, "Now my health is getting worse and worse. I know your ability very well. It's not a little bit before leaving the year, and I can't support the Xu family at all. If the new year is still possible ...Nothing, what am I talking about."

  His casual words directly set off a stormy sea in Xu Xinnian's heart. Why did he work hard for so long and desperately want to make achievements in the company to prove himself, but in the end there was no way to completely replace Xu Cinian! ?

  It turned out that the feeling of aggrieved and unwillingness rushed up again, making him speechless with hatred.

  Xu Jianguo turned his back to him and couldn't see his expression. At this moment, he still babbled and said, "You have caused those ugly things, and you have already lost the Xu family's face. I don't count on you anymore, I only look forward to you. Keep up your spirits and find a woman to give birth to a grandson earlier, which saves me from worrying about the complete destruction of the Xu family in your hands."

  Hearing this, Xu Xinnian held his fingers tightly on the two handles of the wheelchair, his face almost distorted.

  Xu Jianguo was indeed a wolf-hearted dog. He honoured her so hard and offered him like an ancestor. However, because of the scandal, his handy successor position was gone, and now he has become a tool for the Xu family to succeed. In his heart, he still couldn't compare to Xu Cinian's dead man. How could he be willing! ?

  I almost hated blood in my heart. If it weren't because all the property of the Xu family was held in Xu Jianguo's hands, he would have to nod and sign to get it. He would have strangled him without hesitation now!

  "Dad, I'm sorry...I let you down." Xu Xinnian walked to Xu Jianguo and squatted down, looking at him from the bottom up, with water vapor in his eyes, "You give me another chance. I have worked very hard now. The net assets of the Xu family are also several million more than the previous quarter. Although I can’t compare to my eldest brother, I will learn more slowly.”

  Xu Jianguo is now pointing to Xu Xinnian’s son, and there is no other hope. Seeing that he is still obedient and sensible, he is relieved, "Okay, you don’t have to make a decision with me. I want yours. Actually, if you want me to hand over the Xu family to you again, you have to make some achievements for me to see."

  "By the way, how are you and Miss Zhang? When do you plan to get married?"

  Xu New Year's eyes were cold, but there was an embarrassed smile on his face, "...I haven't reached that point yet, don't always ask me this."

A Good Pregnant Life (BL)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें