Welcome To Los Angeles Ch 1

A/N I don't own Suite Life On Deck, Victorious , I Carly . there will be more chapters to the story. sorry for grammar mistakes in the story. please read,review,comment,vote on the story thanks and enjoy :)

It was sunny in LA, The Victorious gang were enjoying the summer . Cat and her boyfriend Robbie were making angels in the sand, Jade was sharpening her scissors on a scissor stone her brother got for her birthday. It was exactly 95 degrees the LA area was having a heat wave and Tori made a plan to spend the day at the beach . Near Venice Beach , "Freddie I thought you were going to the Galaxy Wars Comic Convention today ?" Carly had a puzzled look on her face as her boyfriend drove past the convention center and drove towards the beach.

"I know Babe, but Robbie invited us to hang with him and his friends at the beach if your ok with the change in plans " Freddie had a worried expression on his face as Carly smiled and nodded her head lovingly at her Boyfriend.

Freddie and his Girlfriend Carly Shay decided to take some  time away from I Carly and spend some quality alone time together.

At the LA dock, the SS. Tipton pulled in and unloaded the passengers from the ship. Cody was so excited to go explore the sights in  Los Angeles with his close friends Bailey Pickett and London Tipton . Zack, Maya , Woody, Allison were going to go check out the places around the beach . Andre was checking out the girls playing Volleyball, Tori couldn't help but groan about watching her bestfriend hit on the girls .

Sam stayed in Seattle to make sure things are going smoothly for the show , Gibby was well he was being Gibby.  

Cat was so excited she has been with Robbie for almost 5 months and she loves him so much . Carly saw Freddie's friends playing in the sand .

" Hey look who it is all the way from Seattle to see us the two members of I Carly " Robbie chucked as they joined them in the sand .

Zack walked out on the beach and stumbled upon Carly and Freddie, Maya was tugging Zack's sleeve and was telling him to go get their attention so she could get a picture with them.

"Um Excuse me sorry to bother you two but me and my girlfriend are such big fans of your webshow, we were wondering if we could get a picture with the two of you" Zack and Maya  walked up to Carly and Freddie.

"Sure I guess that would be alright , come on Baby " Carly stood up and gave her boyfriend a hand and helped him up off the ground.

Freddie and Carly got in between Zack and Maya , while they were getting their pictures taken Woody and Allison went to introduce themselves to Cat and her friends .