relaxing day

Momo's pov

I got up and stretched an saw the cutest thing I ever seen so I snapped a picture it was deku curled up in a little ball he was sound asleep so I quietly got my clothes on an went to the common room and went to where mina is on the couch.

Momo-"hey mina look at this"

Showed her the picture.

Mina-"omg that is cutest"

I got off the couch to go make some breakfast I decided to make bacon and eggs with some toast I made two plates one for me the second one is for my neko I went to my room with the food to see him still asleep I put both plates on the bed and gently wake him up.

Momo-"Hey little guy it's time to wake up"

When he woke up I got a better look at his eyes they are emerald his eyes match his ears and tail he also had freckles in the shape of diamonds once I realized I starring at him for 10 minutes I handed him his food to see if can eat human food he sniffed the the bacon and started eating it which was a relief I started eating my food when we were done I grabbed the plates and left my room to put the plates in the sink once there I put the plates in sink I was walking back to my room when mina,jiro and tsu walked up to me.

Mina-"Hey momo we were wondering if we can the little cutie"

Momo-"Sure I guess follow me"

We all went to my room all saw deku on my bed looking at us with a confused look we all aww at the sight but then I forgot to introduce myself.

Momo-"Hey little guy I'm momo"

Deku tryed to talk but I came out blabbing all couldn't but aww.

Mina-"Hey cutie I'm mina"

Jiro-"I'm jiro"

Tsu-"and you can call me tsu ribbit"

Today is going to be a fun.