That made Toast jolt as he looked at Scarra "No." he immediately said "I would rather have Sykkuno hate me for keeping the truth from him."

Scarra sigh, but his eyes looking at Toast with understanding "You don't want that." That made Toast go rigid for a second which Scarra noticed as soon as it happened "Toast I know you are scared but... I think it's time for you to stop protecting Sykkuno from all of this." He said looking directly at Toast "Just admit it Toast, you are not scared of Sykkuno hating you because deep down... you know he wouldn't. But rather... you are afraid that when he finds out... he wouldn't want to be your brother anymore."

Scarra knows he hit the bullseye when Toast went completely silent, his face void with emotion but his eyes raging with emotions. "He wouldn't do that Toast..." Scarra softly said, careful of his words "You should know that better than anyone... Sykkuno would never."

"You don't know that." Toast admitted "Because if I was... in this place, I wouldn't want to be associated with myself anymore."

"You regret it... right? I think... it's time for you to forgive yourself Toast."

"So much Scarra." Toast's voice break when he said that "I regret it so... so much. God, everytime I remember it, everytime I look at him... it's hard not to forget it's like I am being slapped right across the face every single time. But God did I want to forget it."

Scarra just silently watch as Toast hid his face onto his own arms "The more you hide this from Sykkuno... the more he might be hurt when he learns it... so I think it's better if he finds it out from you Toast."

Toast just shakes his head "He doesn't need to know." He mumbled so softly that Scarra almost didn't heard him "This might be me being selfish but... it's okay if he hates me for this."

"You are not selfish Toast..."

Out of Scarra's surprise, Toast chuckled but it was somber, a thing Scarra has never heard from Toast before. "I am selfish Scarra..." Toast said as he slowly lifts his head to look at him directly in the eyes "I am so selfish to the point that I... I was so so happy when Sykkuno got into that accident."

That made Scarra silent for the rest of that class, not knowing what to say and even think to what he just heard.

The silence has never been this deafening.

~o~oOo~o~

Corpse sighed as he just got out of his class, it was really draining and not to mention boring. With 2 hours before even lunch, he decided to just go to the hidden spot that he spend his time with if he wants to be alone.

'Maybe I'll even get a chance to see Sykkuno there...' he absentmindedly thought as he got nearer to the place. His eyes widening in surprise to see no other than Sykkuno there watering a blooming flower with his own water bottle.

Corpse just silently watches as Sykkuno carefully watered the petals, not even aware of the small smile that is starting to form in his lips. Corpse could watch him forever, it was that mesmerizing.

After a while Sykkuno must have finally noticed a presence because he slowly looked at Corpse. Corpse's face twisted in concern when Sykkuno's smile didn't reach his ears. "Corpse!" he called out

Corpse finally walk towards the younger man "Hello Sykkuno... nice to see you again." He said "I... didn't expect you here."

Sykkuno looked alarmed for some reason "Oh! Um I am not cutting class or anything but our professor called in sick that's why instead of staying in the classroom I decided to come here!"

Corpse chuckled "Don't worry, I know you wouldn't do that kind of thing."

Sykkuno smiled at him as he returned his water bottle into his bag "I could do that you know!" he said as he laughs "But I don't want to because that is a bad thing to do."