16; 10194

"so what happened yesterday when you guys played among us together?"

kita, suna, osamu and atsumu were on their way to naomi's place again since it was saturday. they came as early as they could since they didn't want to miss anything — which explained why the twins looked so sleep deprived. they had been up all night playing among us.

osamu sighed while atsumu groaned, "absolutely nothin'."

"it was disappointing, really."

"did ya not see anythin' weird?" kita questioned. "maybe a glitch?"

"well, noya did say somethin' about weird voices comin' from communications-"

"and you just ignored it?" suna furrowed his eyebrows.

"not really! we checked but there was nothin'!"

"whatever, we're here so let's just knock already," suna rolled his eyes, lazily knocking on the door.

naomi's mother appeared before them, looking in much more distress than the last time they saw her.

"oh, you boys came to visit again!" she says, opening the door wider for them. "naomi's still not here yet-"

"no worries, we just want to go up to her room. i think we left somethin' there from the last time we visited," kita reasoned with her politely. she let them in and they went up to her room.

"ya see anythin' here?"

"not much, it looks the same. just cleaner.." osamu muttered. "her mom probably cleaned up the.. room.." he trailed off, his eyes widening.

"don't tell me she.." atsumu made eye contact with his twin, communicating with each other silently.

without wasting any more time, the twins ran out of naomi's room and practically flew down the flight of stairs.

"hello, nakada-san! ya look absolutely dashing today, have ya perhaps been inside naomi's room from the past few days?" atsumu asked between pants, attempting to look as charming as possible and leaning against the wall.

"yes, it was yesterday. i was cleanin' her room-"

"didja see anythin'?" osamu cut her off, asking nervously.

"no.." she shook her head, "just the same old things in her room. why do you ask?"

"thanks, nakada-san!" the twins exclaimed, running off without answering her question.

"alright, she didn't see anythin' so we're good!"

"well yea, but we did find something," suna said, pointing at the folded piece of paper on her pillow.

"ooh, what's that?" atsumu questioned, grabbing onto it.

"we were just about to open and read it."

suna snatched the piece of paper from the blondie and opened it up to read its contents.

"there's a code, number of players, and a map. specifically the skeld."

suna squints slightly as he read the text out loud. "hello, this is naomi and kenma making an attempt to write to the real world. we're assuming that whoever is reading this goes by the name of suna, kita, osamu or atsumu. please read everything on this letter carefully."

osamu gasped, "she knows.."

"you probably also saw me glitching and i know it's hard to believe but it's very real," suna continued but paused after his sentence as he read the next line.