However, Naruto had planned on discussing a few things with Jiraiya about what he learned during the first week of the training month while relaxing. This was the first time he learnt that when Jiraiya suggested they relax in a hot bath, he really just wanted to peek on the women. Even though there were only two of them on the men's side, Naruto sunk lower in order to hide the fact that he was here with Jiraiya.

"Oh ho ho....this is good, very good," Jiraiya giggled lecherously as he gazed on the naked women on the other side. Naruto glared at his back fiercely, making the tiger hand seal. Chains of water rose up and wrapped around Jiraiya, viciously yanking him back into the water.

"Can't you stop being a pervert for just a moment and relax?" Naruto dryly asked him as his head came out of the water. Jiraiya looked genuinely offended at the question.

"What! That's just not possible! Being a pervert runs in my blood!" Jiraiya proclaimed graciously, even pumping a fist to prove his point.

"As if that's something to be proud of," Naruto grumbled as he got up, wrapping his towel around his waist. If he stayed any longer, he would faint from dizziness.

He would hit the simulation later tonight, so right now he had nothing to do. As he walked towards his apartment, he absently wondered, "I wonder what kind of training Sasuke is going through."

Elsewhere, Sasuke sneezed, causing to slip into the water with his hand still alight with lightning, shocking him.

XXXXXXX

Naruto panted as the simulation got over, his opponent lay beaten before him. It wasn't tough, but it wasn't easy either. A wave of satisfaction passed over him as he went through the fight in his head. This time, he had managed inflict most of the bruises onto his opponent instead of himself.

His opponent was crafty, and his fighting style was something Naruto had never seen. He fought almost like he was dancing, weaving around in circular patterns. His hands were almost always on the ground and kicks were inverted, the force behind increased with each maneuver. However, Naruto was able find the weakness of this style. As offensive it was, only evasion tactics were used by his opponent to escape his attacks. There weren't many blocks, so the upper body's only way to not get hit is to keep continuously keep moving in an acrobatic way.

Naruto, however, was able land in a few attacks before getting annoyed. His opponent's patterns were too erratic to find an opening and exploit it at the same time. So Naruto himself improvised. An opponent with a style like that can be dealt with many ways, but the option that stood out the most to Naruto was the use of brute force. Up until now, Naruto had only attacked the opponent. However, Naruto enhanced his fist with his chakra and punched the ground hard. The force behind it was not what Naruto expected it to be. A few cracks spread around the impact area, but the force was enough to make his opponent stumble, just for a moment.

Just what Naruto needed. In a flash step, he appeared before the attacker and slammed his fist straight into the stomach. The human body isn't strong enough to withstand the amount of force that Naruto put in the punch. Added with the fact that the last punch was enhanced by the Blazing Hands, and his opponent was out for the count.

Naruto flashed into his apartment, groaning and looking forward to a hot shower after the session. He was to start his summoning training from Monday, so that was something to look forward to. He took off all his clothes and grabbed a towel from the rack, entering the bathroom and closing it. He sighed in relief as the hot water poured over him, washing all the grime and dirt from his body as well as soothing his muscles. He stood in there for over twenty minutes after which he turned off the shower, wiping the water off him and tying it at the waist. Exiting the bathroom, he shut the door and paused before for a moment before turning around, eyes narrowing. After a moment, he sighed and relaxed. He proceeded to get dressed and eat dinner before retiring to sleep.