EMPIRE OF EASTER BUNNY- 1

“Saskia!” The dark haired guy runs towards the raven-haired girl, who sitting with her knees pulled up, on the beach.

“I don’t want to hear it Reece. Jus-just leave me alone.”

“Just tell me what did I do, and I’ll go away. I promise not to cross your path ever again, Saskia, just tell me what I did.” The dark haired boy drops in front of the girl.

Putting a hand under her chin, he lifts her head up. Tears flow down her beautiful face relentlessly.

“It’s not what you did Reece. It’s what you didn’t do.” The girl tries swat the guy’s hands away from her face. But the guy just cups her face firmly.

“Look at me Saskia. You know I had to do that, right? You know we can never be together. But that doesn’t mean I don’t care about you. Because-” The guy looks up at the sky to  stop the moistness in his eyes and the looks right back at her eyes. “Because god knows I do. God knows how much I care.”

“You do?” The girl asks innocently.

The guy chuckles throatily. Her innocence has always been amusing to him.

“Yes you foolish girl. I do.”

He touches her forehead with his, still cupping her face and closes his eyes and sighs in content.

“WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?” A dark silhouette shouts at the pair.

“BRANDON! It’s not what you think. I can explain.” The guy gets up and rushes towards the dark silhouette of the other guy.

“Oh yeah? What is it then Reece? Tell me what the hell is it, because I have no idea what to think of it. You told me you loved me Reece. How could you do this to me Reece? How could you do this? Where have I gone wrong? What did I do wrong?” The other guy asks shaking Reece by his shoulders as he himself was trying to freak out too much. Seeing the love of his life confessing his love to some girl was breaking his heart into pieces. He was trying too hard to not show it, but failing miserably.

“I love you Brandon, you know it” Reece tries to explain.

“You love him? I don’t understand.” Saskia asks Reece bewildered by the sudden turn of events.

“Yes. I love him, but I love you too. I care about you both.” Reece states.

“Ah well! I can work with that because I am a $lut.” Saskia replies shrugging.

AND THEY LIVE HAPPILY EVER AFTER.