Part 1 - Chapter 1 - Uzumaki Goruto

Beginne am Anfang

Iruhan: Goruto!

Mizuki: Goruto, isn't the type of person to have a change of heart, and I'm thinking he's planning on using the scroll to get revenge. You saw those eyes earlier... The eyes of a real demon.

Iruhan then took out the demon shuriken from his back and started to breathe hard.

Iruhan: Goruto, Isn't like that...

Elsewhere, the Hokage was looking at a ball and he sees Goruto, tree jumping.

Hokage: (I finally, found him! Mizuki told him... Now he is frightened like never before. The power that is sealed may be released... Plus he has the scroll of seals... The odds of him being able to break the seal and turn into a nine-tailed demon monkey fox... Is one in a million, but it is possible... And if that happens...?) 

In the forest, Goruto was tree jumping and Iruhan managed to catch up to him.

Iruhan: Found him! Goruto!! Hurry, give me the scroll! Mizuki is after you!

Goruto occupied a tree then he swiftly changed his direction towards Iruhan which obviously startled him. Goruto, then suddenly used a powerful left hook to Iruhan, which forced him to the ground and he hit the floor.

Iruhan: Huh? Why, Goruto...? 

He then converted back into Mizuki.

Mizuki: How did you know I wasn't Iruhan?

A smoke then resembled around Goruto, and when it cleared it exposed a wounded Iruhan.

Iruhan: I'm Iruhan...

Mizuki: I see...

Goruto was hiding behind one of the trees holding onto the scroll tightly.

Mizuki: You'd even transform into what annihilated your parents to protect him.

Iruhan: I won't hand over the scroll to someone like you!!

Mizuki: You idiot! Me and Goruto, are the same!! HURRY UP AND Perish!!

Mizuki then got out his last demon shuriken and twisted it up and threw it towards Iruhan. As quick as an electricity thunderbolt, Goruto, bolted out of his hiding spot and Kneed Mizuki, under the jaw and he quickly seized the demon shuriken before it got to Iruhan. Mizuki coughed out blood and was kneed far away to the ground, generating a bit of vapour and rocks coming out of the ground. 

Goruto: DON'T TOUCH IRUHAN SENSEI!! I'LL NULLIFY YOU!!

Mizuki: I'LL ABOLISH SOMEONE LIKE YOU IN ONE SHOT!!

Goruto: TRY IT!! Kage Bunshin no Jutsu

A lot of Goruto then enclosed Mizuki.

Mizuki: Wha!  

Goruto Clone 1: What's wrong?

Goruto Clone 2: I thought you were going to abolish me with one shot?

Goruto: Let's give it to him boys!!

All Goruto's: KAME...HAME...HAME...HAAAAA!!!

An assemblage of blue beams then violated Mizuki, and all the clone popped

Goruto: Hehe, I went a little too far...

Iruhan: Goruto... Come over here.

Goruto then made his way to Iruhan.

Iruhan: I wanna tell you something... You're the most gifted Gennin I've ever seen in my life.

Goruto, couldn't help, but run and hug Iruhan. 

Written By - AdeUchiha and mike4565

Edited By - AdeUchiha and mike4565

Images Were Chosen and Found by - AdeUchiha