His big hand once again slapped me in the middle of my back as he pushed me forward over the arm of the sofa. His foot nudged my legs wider apart and his hips snapped forward as he buried himself to the hilt. Evan’s heavy balls slapped against my butt cheeks and all the air whooshed out of my lungs with the power of his thrust, and I nearly lost my balance and toppled over the couch if I didn’t catch myself with my arms pressed into the cushions.

My lover waited until he felt some of the tension leak out of my muscles before he began to slowly glide himself in and out of me, a moan of sheer bliss bubbled out of me and I arched my back for deeper penetration. Evan growled and picked up the pace, he plunged in and out of my body, faster and deeper until my shaft was slapping against the couch. I was bucked forward only to be pulled backwards by the strong hands holding my hips. His fingers dug into my skin but I didn’t care and Evan pounded me senseless.

“Gah.” I cried out as he gave me one more powerful spine tingling thrust and the head of his cock rammed right into my prostate and I came like a high power pressure hose, my body twitched and jerked as he continued to circle sinful hips making me ride out the razor’s edge of my release. I could feel his come seeping out of me around the girth of his thick shaft. Evan purred like a contented tiger in my ear and he stoked me down off my sexual high.

I laid there boneless, slumped over the arm of the chair, sweaty, wet, and drained of all my energy. Evan gently withdrew from my body and he lifted me into his arms. He had to practically hold me upright with one hand as he helped me into the shower to bathe. He handled me like I was the most delicate possession he owned and it never ceased to make me smile. Over the last many months of our relationship we have managed to patch things up and I have learned to trust my man again after that fiasco with Micah.

I had simply pointed out to him how he felt about cheating partners, and I painted the picture for him of how he would feel if he had found me lip locked with one of my friends. I made him see that what he thought was a simple innocent kiss between two friends goofing around was not so innocent after all, and my man’s behavior has been stellar ever since. Evan hasn’t given me not one cause to doubt him ever since, and he even went as far as arranging a discussion with Micah present so that I can see for myself that there was nothing between them anymore other than friendship. I had even met his girlfriend Bethany a time or two when we went to visit him in the city and it was an eye opening experience when we went to his club.

Evan lowered me onto the cool sheets of our bed and climbed in behind me and I immediately curled into his broad chest and cuddled in. I had moved into Evan’s house, more like he moved me in shortly after Ellie’s wedding. He said that I needed to be with him more on a daily basis so that he could prove to me that my faith and love in him was not misplaced after all. But if you asked me, I just think he wanted more access to that one part of my body that he would love to live in if he could. I yawned as he kissed me on my forehead and that was the last thing that I remembered before I drifted off into an exhausted slumber.

The next time my eyes popped open, it was to the annoying sound of the alarm I had set the night before. I slapped the offending device effectively making it shut up and I reached across the bed for Evan’s warmth, but my hand made contact with cold sheets. I lifted my head up and looked around the room, but there was no sign of him. When I plopped back down my hand made contact with a piece of paper and I turned my head to see it sticking up from his pillow and I picked it up to read it.

Evan had left the note to remind me that he had an early start this morning because he was finishing up a custom job on a bike he built for a demanding customer. Now that I have gotten used to sharing a bed with Evan, I missed his blanket hogging self when he isn’t there when I wake up in the morning.  I took another glance at the clock and sighed heavily, it was time to get up and start my day. At least I didn’t have to get up in the bitter cold at whatever o’clock in the morning to open the kitchens for the chefs to prepare and bake the pastries for the day. It was Camille’s turn to do this month as assistant pastry chef, the position she received when she graduated from culinary school.