Conflicted Kageyama

My name is Tobio Kageyama, I am an Alpha, being an Alpha is hard because of all the thoughtless Omegas, when walking in the streets or on the train a thoughtless Omega nearby could turn you on at any moment.
There are three places I avoid because of this:

1: Trains - so many people packed into those small carriages are dangerous and many Omegas don't have enough for a car so they use the trains.

2: Cinema's - Alot of people like to get it on in the bathrooms or the cinema room which is dangerous and has little airflow.

3: Hotels - this is self explanatory.

These are the places I avoid, at all costs, I do have self-control and I always take my supressants and inhibitors but it's best to be safe than sorry.

I don't make friends with Omegas, I think they're thoughtless disgusting things, so you can imagine my suprise when I found out that Hinata is an Omega. He never smelt like one and never tried anything, he was sweet and kind so how could he be an Omega.

Sure, when I first met him my chest felt tight and I had a tingling feeling, like butterflys, but that was cause I was excited to play volleyball, the longer I knew him the more I felt those feelings though and they got stronger.

Now that I think about it his physique is very much like an Omegas, he's slim and his skin is pale and looks soft, hes small and has small narrow hips, he looks so touchable and it makes me wanna see all the parts of his body....what?...what....did I really just think that...

BANG!

The door of the teachers office slams open and there he is, the boy I had just been thinking about touching, I was starled by bumping into him after just thinking about him.

kinda like I summoned him.

I slowly stepped back before turning and running away from him, I can't face him like this, not after those thoughts, I still don't know what to do about him being an OMEGA...

A/N: This is set after high school, Kageyama, Hinata and Yamaguchi all went to the same college and are in their 1st year.