Chapter 33||Sleepover||

Cass P.O.V

Ashton dropped off the boys one by one and I happened to be the last.

"Hey, she'll understand." He said out of the window.

"Thanks, I hope so to." I replied and gave him a kiss on the forehead. I jogged to her house and waved bye to Ashton who is now driving away.

I knocked on the door and Denise answered.

"Hey! I didn't expect to see you! What's up?" She asked really happy for my visit.

"Hey, umm I need to tell you something." I say kind of awkward.

She nods and moves aside to let me in. I instantly see her mom in the kitchen wearing glasses and looking through some papers.

"Hi Mrs. Robinson!" I blurt out hoping I haven't distracted her.

"Cassandra! Hi, how are you?" She asks hugging me.

"I'm actually here to talk to Denise." I explain.

"You two girls go ahead." She says smiling and taking a seat on a barstool.

I smile and Denise leads me to her room.

"So what's up?" She asks flopping on her bed. I sit down next to her and reply "The sky!" She giggles and gets back to the topic.

"Right, uhh the boys hit it big. They're going to tour with One Direction." I say playing with my fingers and looking at the floor.

She jumped up and yelled "ISN'T THAT AMAZING?!". Her mom yells back to tell her to be quiet.

"It is, it is. Only that I'm going with them and I didn't want you to get upset about it." I say still looking at the floor.

"Cass, I'm not upset. I'm proud of you guys." She says kneeling down next to me lifting my chin. I smile for her and she smiles too.

"We may not come back in a long time." I say.

"I know but when you do, I'll be here." She smiles.

"I'm sleeping over before we leave which is in four days." I explain.

"Okay, should we walk to your house and get your stuff?" She asks standing up. I nod and we both walk down stairs.

We inform her mom that we'd be gone for little. I get my suitcase and walk back.

We race up the stairs and turned on her tv. I changed into my pijamas in her bathroom and came back to find her looking through some movies.

"Anything interesting?" I ask looking over her.

"Kinda, what do you want to watch?" She asks looking up.

"Anything." I reply sitting down next to her.

She holds up a movie. It's Monster's Inc. That movie is amazing. "Yes!" I gasp. She giggles and sticks the movie in. Before we actually press play we make popcorn. I also send a text to Ashton about me being at Denise's place.

"Ready?" She asks. I nod and she presses play. The movie was great and we both kept making some relatable comments making us laugh.

It gets late and we go to sleep. There isn't room for the both of us so I end up sleeping on the floor. It's actually pretty comfortable.

The morning sun wakes me up and I try not making noise so I don't wake up Denise.

I walk downstairs yawning and notice a piece of paper on the kitchen table:

Hi Cassandra, Denise is most likely asleep. I'm at work and I'll be back at around 8:00. I gave Denise some money in case you both wanted to go somewhere. Have fun!

I smile reading the last of the note. I remember about my mom constantly leaving notes telling me about her coming late. I miss those notes even though I know how much she left those.

Today was going to be a good day.