07: Concerts and Bars

Start from the beginning

The girls and I stepped out of the room and waited for the all good to come back in. Once we got the signal, we went into the room once again.

I took a minute to admire all of their outfits one by one. They all had on plain old black jeans, but different tops. Liam had on a grey button up shirt that had a white arrow pattern on it. Louis had on a black t-shirt and a blue button up which wasn't actually buttoned on top of it. Niall's jeans were ripped and he rocked a tight fitting black shirt. Harry just had on a plain white shirt. Even with the simple outfits they all looked amazing.

"Alright Jade,"  Anna said, "We'll switch off starting with Louis and Niall. You can do Louis' hair first and then Niall. Is that ok with you?"

"Yeah that' sounds good."

The four of us walked over to the mirrors that were lit up with many lights. There were two mirrors and two chairs so Niall sat in one and Louis in the other.

Louis sat down in the chair in front of me as I grabbed all of my brushes and other things I might need. His hair swooped to the side at the front of his head, but stood up a little more in the back. I mainly left it how it was, but added hair spray so it stayed that way. I did the same with the rest of them as well.

  Thirty minutes before the show started, all of them were done with hair and makeup. They all looked beyond amazing. We sat back down on the couch before it was time for them to go out on stage.

"So Jade,"  Liam said, "Usually the hairstylists and all those people stay back here while we perform, but if you want to we've invited you all to stand in front of the stage during the concert."

"Seriously?"  I gasped, "I'd love to! Thank you so much."

"No big deal princess," Niall told me, "Plus then we get to see your gorgeous faces while we sing."

"Oh um Louis,"  I said as soon as I remembered the whole paparazzi situation, "Can I talk to you really quick?"

"Sure,"  he smiled.

We went to the corner of the room away from everyone else for a minute.

"What's up sweetheart?"

"Earlier the paparazzis were um, asking me questions about that article. I didn't really know what to say so I didn't say anything. I wanted to apologize in case that made things worse."

"It's all good. I dealt with it, told them we were just good friends. I'm not sure if they believe me but hey! Worth a shot right?"

"Great, thank you."

After our brief conversation we returned to the couches with everyone else.

"Ok boys I think it's time we get going,"  Louis said.

"Yep. Ladies you may go take your seats,"  Harry added.

"Why thank you,"  I said with a little curtsy and a giggle.

The girls and I made our way down the hall and to the door marked "staff only". This door lead us to the front of the stage where we would be staying. Other people would be there as well including photographers, part of the lighting and sound teams, and managers.

As we got closer to the door, I could hear the crowd that awaited in the arena. I turned the handle and opened the door. I was instantly met with blinding lights and screaming fans.

"Wow,"  I gasped.

"Pretty cool huh?"  Paige asked.

"It's amazing."