Chapter 1- the start.

A/N- this is my first story so I'd appreciate comments on what you think of the story so far. Hope you enjoy and I promise this will get better and sorry this chapter is so short I just want to see if anybody bothers to read it.
~~~~~~~
Today is the start of something new for me. I got an offer to move down to London and become a bigger and better dancer. I'm from Carlisle not much to do here, not much left for me here too. Back 5 years ago At school I got bullied, for about 3 years I cut myself, staved myself and changed how I looked. I've always wanted to be a dancer, it was my escape route away from every thing bad happening in my life. So as you can tell school was horrible for me.
Anyway I'm Emily, I am 18 years old, I have long brown wavy hair, hazel eyes and I have a small tattoo on my wrist saying "Stay Strong" my parents paid for it after I stopped cutting.
****** ****** ****** *****
I finished putting the last of my stuff into bags and suitcases, it started to feel more real now, I'm going to miss my parents but it's time for something positive to happen in my life. I am actually doing this, I'm finally moving away from my bully and finally doing something I am proud of- Dancing.
I took my bags downstairs and into my car and said goodbye to my parents and set off for what seemed the longest journey ever.