"That was close," Fred said breathless. Sweat beating down on the side of his temple a smile forming on his face.

"A little too close to my liking, Weasley," (Y/n) said sticking her tongue out at him and flying down next to Alicia who currently had the quaffle.

"Spinet has the quaffle in her hand and she passes it to Johnson who then passes it to Carter. Carter fakes left but turns right and scores! Ladies and Gentlemen that is my best friend right there! (Y/n) Carter, an amazing, talented-"

"Lee back to the game," McGonagall's voice yelled as she tried taking the mic away from Lee.

"Alright professor, DUCK DOWN HARRY! Sorry professor but it looks like we have a wild bulger."

(Y/n) looked as a bludger came flying through the pitch chasing Harry as another one came hurling towards her. Luckily, George was able to reach her in time and hit it the other way.

"What's going on?" She asked as George hovered right next to her.

"It seems like someone tampered with the bludger. Wood wants us to keep continuing."

(Y/n) rolled her eyes as she flew down next to Angelina. She had mad respect for Oliver but sometimes his only concern was Quidditch and not his players.

After scoring a few more points the whistle was blown as Harry held up the snitch in his hand. The team flew down next to him making sure that he was okay. Unfortunately for him Lockhart had gotten to him first removing all his bones which resulted in Ron and Hermione taking him to Madam Pomfrey.

***

The next morning the news of another attack was being spread all through Hogwarts which led everyone uneasy. Today was the first Hogsmeade trip and (Y/n) was sitting around the Great Hall reading a new letter that Peanut had dropped in front of her.

(Y/n),

In regards to your nightmare, I think it is something you shouldn't worry to much about. If it seems to get worse then I recommend you go see Madam Pomfrey. I've baked some more brownies to bring your spirits back up. Stay safe.

Love forever and always,

Aiden.

(Y/n) smiled as she pulled a brownie out and started to nibble on it. The Great Hall was just now starting to fill up as the anticipation of the trip lured in the air.

"Hello, my favorite little Gryffindor."

(Y/n) looked up to be met with Wren's bright blue eyes. He was wearing jeans and a dark blue hoodie. His Ravenclaw scarf hung around his neck loosely, and he had a smile on his face as he sat down grabbing a muffin from the table.

"Wren! And shouldn't that be Lee?"

"Funny, now how do I look?"

"You look amazing, now you remember the plan?" (Y/n) asked as Angelina sat down next to her.

"Yes, we're going to go to Zonkos first where I'm going to leave with Angelina, Fred, and George and then we're all going to meet up at the three broomsticks later."

"This is going to be so much fun," Angelina said. "Lee has been talking about you nonstop."

"Has he really?" Wren asked his cheeks turning a slight pink.

"Morning," George said as Fred and Lee walked in, taking a seat across from everyone. "Are we all ready for today?"

"As ready as I'll ever be." Angelina said taking a sip of her pumpkin juice and standing up. "Now let's go."