Chapter (1)

Sitting under the tree, I really didn't know what to do, I just watched little kids playing around, the boys having their boys talk and girls of my age group chatting a way of how they are going to be abopted by a rich family.

Yes! By a rich family.

I was living in an orphanage home so it common kids get adopted.

I suppose to join them in their talk, but what they talk never interest me either they are gossiping or talking about a boy they had a crush on . It always the same story every day and it bored the day light out of me.

So I just decided to sit under this big oak tree just looking around. Suddenly my hand find it way to my chest , resting on my necklace , it wasn't anything really that fancy , it was a plain gold necklace with my name written on it . I remember the day I came here.

My mom hurriedly dress me up I didn't know what was happening but she kept muttering "I won't let any harm come to you "I was just five years old and I didn't know what was going on and why was she saying that . My dad wasn't home yet I really didn't like him cause he is always yelling and beating mummy up , I really don't know why .

I was just a little girl and I couldn't do anything or understand why he was hitting her. Last I recall she didn't do anything wrong . Everytime I watch him beat her , it just eat me up and sometimes I heard her crying in pain and it also make me cry too, but I couldn't do anything .

Why?

I was just a four year old kid.

As she was done dressing me, she turn to my two years old sister to dress her . My little sister was smiling and trying to remove her diaper that my mom worn her. My mum took her dress from her drawer and put it on for her. Done dressing the both of us, my mum told me to play with her while she get her self dress.

My mum held my hand while my sister was on her back. She stop in a front of a building. She took out a sweet from her bag and handed it to me . I happily took the sweet and dip it into my mouth , savoury the taste of it, happily.

"Sweetie " my mom called . I just look at her I didn't answer "I am coming I want to buy something . Don't worry I promise I will come back for you. You will be safe from here . Remember that I always love you and always will. I promise I definitely will come back for you . Okay"she said smiling . I just nodded my head at her.

She walk a bit far from me , she turn her and smile at me, I smiled back but I bet I saw a drop of tears in her eyes . But little me couldn't noticed because I was happily carried away by my sweet.

How I wish I knew that would be the last time I will see her , I wouldn't have let her go.

🥰🥰

What your thought about this chapter? Like me know what you think.

Please don't forget to like and comment.

Thanks you for choosing DESTINY UNITE US. You won't regret adding it to your library and reading it.

See you in the next chapter 🥰😍