"Thank you. I'll see you tomorrow night." Ben said pulling back from their hug as he opened the car door.

The next night Miranda walked into the living room where Callie and Arizona was and they looked up as her heels clicked against the floor.

"Do you all think it's too much." Miranda asked smoothing her hands down her burgundy Drawstring ruched dress.

"I think it's perfect." Callie said.
"Sexy." Arizona said.

"Sexy." Sofia muffled and everyone widen their eyes at her attempt to the words.
Miranda laughed saying "thank you Sofia."

The door bell rung and Miranda smiled walking to the door.

"Hey." Miranda said smiling as she opened it.

"Miranda." Ben said slowly looking her up and down. He held in a groan looking at her in this dress. She was beautiful.

"You are beautiful and you look beautiful." He told her.

"Thank you. Ooh you got me flowers." Miranda gushed taking them from him.

"Yeah." Ben said scratching the back of his neck.

Nobody really knew but Miranda was a sucker for flowers.
"I'm going to put these in some water. Come inside" Miranda said walking to the kitchen.

After she was done, she walked out with Ben. Ben opened the door for her and then got in and started to drive.

"Grandinetti's is back open." Miranda gleamed as she looked up at him. Miranda smiled thinking back to the night of the collapse of this very same building. She told Ben that she liked him and she would go on a date with him.

"Come on let's go inside." Ben gleamed bringing her out of her thoughts.

"Warren." Ben told the woman at the stand.

"Right this way." The woman said ushering them to their table.

Ben pulled out Miranda's chair, he pushed it in before sitting down.

"Man I missed you." Ben said looking into her eyes.

"I missed you too, really I did." Miranda replied.

"So how is Tuck. How is everything." Ben asked.

"Tuck is Great, he asks about you all the time. Everything else is okay. Most of the things from my apartment that was saved is in storage. I'm looking for a brand-new apartment now." Miranda explained as she reached her hand out for his.

"I'm sorry about that too Miranda." Ben apologized.

"There is nothing for you to apologize for. It wasn't any of our fault, that bitch needs meds." Miranda told him laughing.

Ben and Miranda countinued to laugh, eat and talk for the rest of the night like old times. Miranda sipped her wine and she rubbed her heel against the bottom of Ben's leg.

"Miranda." Ben said with a warning tone.

"Benjamin" Miranda replied biting her lip and bating her eyelashes.

"Check please." Ben told the waitress as she came to the table to check on them and Miranda laughed hard.

Miranda laughed at how fast it took them to get to his apartment. She was giddy like a teenager. This reminded her of the first time they had sex together. The excitement boiling over. As soon as Ben opened the door. They rushed inside. 
Miranda pulled him to her and pulled him down to kiss her passionately. "Lock the door Ben." Miranda said breaking the kiss.