There was a mix of pain and pleasure in the woman's voice, along with hints of smugness.

"How do you plan on rewarding me for sending Yun Xi, the idiot, to jail?"

The man laughed lewdly, his deep voice tinged with concealment, "Little fairy, what's the hurry? Once we get the formula from that b*tch, I'll be able to satisfy you with anything you want!"

With a loud bang, the ajar office door was pushed open.

Yun Xi stood at the doorway, her tearful eyes glaring fiercely at the man and woman pressed against the French windows.

One was the bright moonlight she exerted all efforts to support, and the other was her best friend.

Beware of fire, thieves, and best friends—this saying was truly right after all!

She didn't expect to end up in such a situation, all thanks to the plotting by the hands of her best friend and the man she loved.

Han Yaotian suddenly let go when he saw her. A hint of anxiety flashed across his smug face.

"Yun, Yun Xi... You, you have to let me explain..."

"What else do you need to explain? You already know she must have heard everything, from the look on her face. Yun Xi, hand over the MR Virus formula if you know what's good for you. With your hideous appearance, you probably shouldn't come out and scare people again. I'll help you take care of Yaotian from now on!"

Leaning against the window, Qiao Ximin smiled coyly as she wiggled her waist and pressed against Han Yaotian's body. She looked at Yun Xi smugly as a lethal glint appeared in her sharp eyes.

The atmosphere suddenly stiffened, and Yun Xi tightened her grip on the bento box before lifting her leaden legs to walk toward the two people.

In order to help Han Yaotian claim the CEO position of the Han corporation, she gave up on her career as a doctor and joined the laboratory.

In order to make up for the corporation's deficit, she even used her own body to experiment and test drug reactions. She nearly perished on the operating table!

She never expected that she was merely a chess piece that he could play to suit whatever needs were desired.

Snorting derisively, she began to laugh freely and with despair.

"Qiao Ximin, even if I die, don't you even dream of getting anything from me! I don't have a problem dragging you two to hell, or dragging the Han Corporation along either."

With a flourish of her hand, she threw the bento box down hard against Qiao Ximin's head.

Ripping off the scarf on her face, she directly lunged over and began to fight with her.

Qiao Ximin was so terrified, she screamed shrilly at the first glance of Yun Xi's horrific face.

In one moment, Qiao Ximin grabbed Yun Xi by the hair and pressed her face against the glass window before viciously slamming her on it!

Her face was ruined!

The man she loved was stolen away!

She had no future career prospects!

Everything was ruined by the hands of this woman here!

How could she have been so blind and not seen Qiao Ximin's true face in all these years?

But it was already too late now. Even if she had to go to jail, she wouldn't let this b*tch off!

The two women fought each other all the way to the balcony, and Yun Xi squeezed Qiao Ximin's neck with all her might. She was furious and insane!