𝗲𝗻𝗵𝘆𝗽𝗲𝗻&𝗵𝗶 𝗲𝗽. 𝟮

Start from the beginning

      'Naito!' Midori shot up from her blanket and bolted straight after Naito. 

The poor boy was running for his life after he decided to steal Midori's drink. Now, the bacteria that came with sharing food wasn't something they cared about, but when he decided to drink it all and give her an empty bottle, that's when he crossed the line. 

      'I'm so sorry!' he shouted back at her, feet hitting the green grass hard. 'Lord have mercy.'

      'She's really letting herself go around him,' Ni-ki said to himself in a low voice, watching the whole scene unfold. 

Jay snapped his head towards him, looking down at the younger boy. 'What do you mean?'

      'She's comfortable around him. . . I feel like she's not really herself around me. Like she doesn't act all funny when she's with me,' he said, his fingers finding each other, gently fiddling with them while he waited for Jay's answer. 

Jungwon sat down beside the two, watching Midori chase Naito over the hill. 'Have you ever considered the possibility that she's lonely?'

      'Lonely?' Ni-ki frowned, 'she has all of us.'

      'But. . . I mean, there are some things that we don't understand,' Jungwon said. 

      'Like what?'

      'Their time of the month for example. . . I know my sister is in a lot of pain but I don't really understand that pain,' Jungwon explained. 'And my sister likes to gossip and I'm sure Midori does too but I don't know how to do it. Maybe she finds a boy pretty but we don't understand that. . . and stuff like that.'

      'Don't worry about her,' Jay reassured them both, having known Midori for a few years. 'She'll come out of her shell once the time is right.'

﹙★﹚

Glancing at the camera for a split second before her attention wavered, Midori cast Heeseung, Jay, Jake and Sunghoon a jealous look. 

      'They won't invite me,' she muttered, voice as sour as a lime. 'They said I was too young to be in the hyung-line.'

      'But I'm the oldest one in the maknae-line!' she argued, throwing her arms up in defeat. 'I should just create my own line the "Midori-line" or. . . actually, that sounds good.'

      'When you can't get invited to the hyung-line so you create your own,' Jake said, letting out a small laugh while placing both of his hands on each side of Midori's shoulders, gently massaging them. 

      'Claim me,' she said, placing a hand on her chest. 'I am one of you. But keep Naito out of it.'

      'Naito fits better into the hyung-line,' Jake admitted, glancing at Naito who was busy talking to Ni-ki. 

      'But I'm older!'

      'And cuter.'

      'Right━' she murmured. 'I wish to punch you too.'

﹙★﹚