"Its not exactly like Los Angeles." you blushed remembering your rough makeout session on the office of the Nakatomi tower. You had silently agreed to never mention it again. After all hooking up with the German terrorist wasn't something to be proud of. And even if you were you weren't going to shout it here and there.

Hans smiled remembering that night too and licked his lips. His hand touched softly your thigh and you closed your eyes for a few seconds wanting to feel his touch again.

"Do you want it to be just like Los Angeles?" you heard him whisper close to the back of your neck with his soft velvet voice. You cupped his cheek with your palm bringing his face even closer.

"I dont know mister Gruber you dont seem very promising tonight." you smiled a mischievous smile.

Your lips were just some millimeters away when the door bashed open making you both jump away from each other. Three of his men came inside speaking fast in German with Hans who had become his cold calculative self again. You couldnt understand a word they were saying but from their looks you could tell that the plan was going well. Once they had the jewelry youd be completely useless to them so you had to think fast. You tried to grab your dagger from the table but one of his men saw you and pointed his gun at you shouting something at angry German. Another tall blond guy grabbed you from behind making you drop the knife and putting his gun against your head.

"Was soll ich mit dieser Schlampe machen?" he asked Hans while he kept holding you in the most uncomfortable position.

You turned at Hans in absolute fear looking for the slightest sign of hope. Great now you were about to have your brains explode instead of being choked to death. As the night went on the universe found out new ways to kill you.

"Leave her." you heard Gruber's cold deep voice.

"We almost have the jewelry and the helicopter is on its way here we dont need this bitch!" the thief replied while his gun was still on the side of your head. Hans reached for his gun at the table.

"I said something Marco." he said without even looking at the blond mans face.

"Why you want this whore boss? Shes just gonna snitch us all at the Russian police if we leave her." another guy said. You couldnt see Hans's face at that point; you were almost holding your breath in agony.

"Yeah, that bitch was that helped that cop at Los Angeles! Shes their spy!" the blond man spat angrily.

"Just let me kill her already. Shes useless." he continued and dropped you on the floor. You fell clumsily and hit your head. You closed your eyes pretty sure that this was the end. And then you heard a gunshot.

When you opened your eyes the tall man was lying dead next to you. Hans put his gun down and turned to the other two guys who were standing there as shocked as you. He spoke them some words in German that you couldnt understand and they quickly left the room pretty frightened taking their partners body with them.

When you were for once again alone Hans gave you his hand to help you get up. You took it still shaking from the shock but as soon as you got up you fell down again unable to stop trembling.

Your heart was beating so fast you felt as if it would come out of your chest. Your head was aching terribly from the fall and your legs were shaking.

"If you dont want the police to catch us you have to get up." you heard his velvet voice.

"I'm trying. Maybe if I wasnt ready to be shot a few moments ago I would be  calmer right now." you were still still dizzy and almost every bone on your body hurt. Hans rolled his eyes and looked at his watch.