Ivy

So basically this story is about Tong and Joanna. They are real people, and parts of this story are true. My friends and I ship them so much... JOANNG4LYFE
Anyway... hope you enjoy, and let the story begin!

~~~

Tong's POV:

It's just going to be another ordinary day at Ivy Summer camp, I sighed as I reluctantly got out of bed. I'm the oldest one there, and the others in my class are so weird and immature! Especially the kid that cried because the teacher took his iPhone. Ugh, I wish there were more people that were my age: 14.

I walk to the breakfast table, and there's my cheerful immature brother Ray. "Hey tong!" He said as he slapped me playfully.

"Knock it off," I groaned. Ray laughed and said,"looks like SOMEONE is having a bad day!"
Whatever.

• • •

Joanna's POV:

What a week! I moved from Tyler to plano, and I'm going to a summer camp called Ivy for the rest of the summer. I find it funny, because my sister's name is also Ivy. I walk into the building, unsure about how I'm supposed to feel. I mean like, this can't be that bad, can it?

I was greeted by the joyful principal Mr. Lin. "Hallo hallo!" he said. "Welcome! You're Joanna right?"

"Yes." I said. He led me to a classroom with around 7 middle school kids.

The first thing I heard when I entered the room was, "wow, she's hot."

I looked around the room to see who said that, and a blushing boy caught my eye...

"Hey everybody, this is Joanna! Everybody say hi to her!" said mr. Lin.

"HI JOANNA!" said the fellow people with huge smiles on their faces.

A girl said,"hi! I'm fabulous!"
"Hi fabulous!" I replied.

"Hey, she's cool, because she has the same phone as me: a black iPhone 5s!" said a kid that looks somewhat nerdy.

"We're not weird at all! We're perfectly normal!" said another kid.

Man, this will be an interesting summer...

~~~

So, vote and/or comment if you enjoyed this! :)