"Hyuck, dont worry about me, look they're not even real dates, think about it more like hanging out, and plus Ten gave me break days, I'll be fine" Doyoung says finally dressed, ruffling the younger's hair.

"You care about me uwu" he adds laughing at the younger who pulled a disgusted face and turned around making sure to leave the room before the older could keep with his obvious lies.

                                 ...

skinnylegenddoie: its 5:01 Nakamoto im staying home

takoyakiprince: I've literally been waiting in your living room for you to come out of that Goddamn room for 30 minutes 

takoyakiprince: your roommate keeps roasting the fuck out of me

takoyakiprince: i don't know how he keeps doing it 

takoyakiprince: wtf is Haechan cam with 37.5% viewer ratings 

skinnylegenddoie: omg i'll come out rn 

takoyakiprince: i thought everyone already knew u were gay

skinnylegenddoie: eye- shut up 

"Ok Haechan leave the boy alone now please" Doyoung says pulling the younger from the Japanese man. 

"You look sexy bunny" Yuta said, winking at the younger, making him blush.

His outfit was simple but thought out, he had black skinny jeans with a matching long sleeve turtleneck tucked in, what made the outfit special though was his black sparkly eyeshadow that made him look like a Euphoria character.

"Don't say that in front of my roommates Nakamoto," He said, making the older chuckle. 

"Come on, let's go, we're gonna miss it" 

"miss what?"

"Are you always this impatient Kim? We're going out of town" 

"Do you even have a car?" He questioned eyeing up the older with suspicion.

"No, but I have something better," Yuta smirked.

                               ...

"I am NOT getting on that" Doyoung said pointing at the motorcycle parked in front of his apartment building.

"Yes you are" 

"Yuta I'm going back home" 

"You're gonna come with me if you wanna know what I remember," Yuta said, a mischievous smile spreading across his face reassuring Doyoung that yes, Yuta definitely remembered something Doyoung hadn't yet.

"You're an asshole" He said grabbing the helmet Yuta was currently holding out for him. 

"I'll try not to crash" That Goddamn smile, the younger knew it just screamed trouble. 'Jail in Puerto Rico' he remembered, 'Oh no' 

He got on the motorcycle, grabbing onto the older tightly. 

"Woah there, I have to breathe you know"