loki was right all along

LORETHOR FF

LORELEI

       I OPENED the door of the hospital's rooftop. Luthor summoned me here when I texted him that Loki has woke up already. Hindi ba't siya dapat ang pumunta doon para tingnan ang kalagayan ng kapatid?

"Aren't you supposed to make sure that Loki has already awaken?" Sabi ko ng matanaw siya. His back is facing me with both of his hands in his pocket. How unusual. His hands are always on his back.

"You will never lie." His cold voice replied. Liningon niya ako.

Tumaas ang kilay ko. "I had lied a lot of times already, Luthor. I'm just a bad liar."

"Well, that's good. You don't have to lie anymore....." He smiled at me and I felt butterflies inside my stomach. Shouldn't I feel creep out? "and I don't have to lie anymore."

"Everything is coming to it's end. There's no Stein anymore. All is well. My brother has woke up. Your friend, Jamie, I could care less about her but I guess it's alright when she's still kicking and free, right?"

Iginilid ko ang ulo ko. He is being unusual.

"Cut to the chase, Luthor. You're being unusual. Don't tell me you're giving us a problem-" I gasped when he put his pointing finger in my mouth to stop me from talking.

"My Lorelei, you really don't trust me, do you?"

"I was just kidding." It's so hot. I can feel my cheek burning. Did he just use a possesive word together with my name? Oh my god. I'm not feeling well suddenly, I feel like I'm gonna faint.

"Lorelei." He called my name. I was surprised. His face was so close to mine. Konti nalang maglalapat na ang labi namin. What is he planning?

"When I said I won't lie again anymore I meant my feelings," H-huh? "I will lie to everyone but not to you."

"Are you..Are you...How long?" He stilled in my sudden question. "How long have you been holding back?"

"That time in the island. Where your face is so close to mine. Eventhough you are threatening me that time. I.. I wanted to kiss you. I have never been like that. Then everytime I see you my heart burns."

I stilled. I remembered that time, that was so embarassing. Kung hindi lang siguro sa nangyari sa hotel kinagabihan ng araw na iyon ay 'di iyon mawawala sa isip ko.

"That's shallow." I said.

"Not at all." He reached for my hand and put it in his chest. "I've never fall in love so I wouldn't really know if I'm inlove or not," he clasped our hand together. I don't take him as the touchy type, Oh my god! "but if my heart beats like this only for you, then what was the reason?"

"I want to take you on dates. Marry you. Give you things that you want. Protect you, Take care  of you, and love you-"

"I love you too." I cut him off. I put our clasped hand in his chest.

"Luthor, you manipulative jerk, I love you."

"I'm not manipulating you by this words, I just want to confess....I know you like my brother."

"I don't."

"Your brother is right all along....." I hugged him.

"I'm inlove with you."